💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ryan Adams cover album of 1989 out Sept. 21

Spock

Featured Posts

He has been teasing it for a couple of months on his Instagram and is adding a different sound and feel to the songs.

Queen of inspiring other artists to cover her entire album :applause:

who will love me when the night is over

Riot Poof

I hope he slays "Style." :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

PrinceGaga

So she's okay with a full cover of her album but she's not okay with a T shirt with"This Sick Beat" on it? Whatever Tay Tay, I don't think I understand you.

Can't wait to hear the album though!

So she's okay with a full cover of her album but she's not okay with a T shirt with"This Sick Beat" on it? Whatever Tay Tay, I don't think I understand you.

Can't wait to hear the album though!

She will get songwriting credits for it and she's a huge fan of Ryan Adams so it's a huge honor.

The T-shirt thing was done by a company that manages merchandise with her name/brand on it. They have the rights to sell her merch and want to protect their asset. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

PrinceGaga

She will get songwriting credits for it and she's a huge fan of Ryan Adams so it's a huge honor.

The T-shirt thing was done by a company that manages merchandise with her name/brand on it. They have the rights to sell her merch and want to protect their asset. 

Oh I see, okay that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up. 

FrankGutz

who would want to hear it :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived