💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga runs for 2016 Presidental Election (hypothetical)

nickziza

Featured Posts

IF Gaga were to run in the election and she were to be Republican, but still had the same views she had on immigration, marriage equality, and foreign policies, how do you think Carly, Donald, Huckabee, or Bush would react to her arguments in the debate (especially regarding Kim Davis)

if she ran democrat, how would THAT debate go, would she over power the major candidates that are in line now?

discuss ☕️??

Morphine Prince

She wouldn't be a republican then :rip: 

I think she'd be taken less seriously than Donald Trump because she's a Pop star tbh. 

Warholian

The candidates shall all bow down to our Lady Gaga. May they be blinded by her glorious visage and talent. May their ears be blessed with the sound of music and Gaga's perfect vocal chords. May they be slayed by Gaga's 200% lead in the polls. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

She wouldn't be a republican then :rip: 

I think she'd be taken less seriously than Donald Trump because she's a Pop star tbh. 

Do you think the same about Kanye, in that case?

Personally, I think Gaga would beat Kanye easily if they went head-to-head. She'd come across as more moderate and level-headed, and would get Anybody But Kanye votes. 

Morphine Prince

Yes. He is already considered a joke by many people. He would actually be seen with less respect than Gaga. 

Lion Heart

>If she were to be Republican, but still had the same views she had on immigration, marriage equality, and foreign policies..

How does that work :rip: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

TheOriginalOne

When I was in 8th grade our principal held school elections and asked each student to sign a paper with either "barack" or "mccain" on it to see who would win if the election was done in our school. I ended up writing "britney spears" on that paper.

TheOriginalOne

>If she were to be Republican, but still had the same views she had on immigration, marriage equality, and foreign policies..

How does that work :rip: 

I'm guessing the same way a trans woman opposes gay marriage :hunty:

SissyFromSpace

Gaga being a Republican is like Kim Davis or Putin being Gay activists. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Cody Draco

1 - I would immediately become a non-fan, doesn't matter which party she ran for

2 - The majority of voters would not take her seriously at all, doesn't matter which party she ran for

3 - It would be tacky like Kanye West and Donald Trump

Jesse Pinkman

Lol could you imagine? The White House would be filled with gays and fashion. :air: 

And she probably would install a recording studio. :rofl:Which we probably would pay for. :emma:  

It would be a hot mess.

It's science, bitch

This was in no way a serious thread, so everyone mentioning Gaga being republican doesn't make sense needs to chill because you're missing the point lol, I mean how would she act or look during the debate between the other candidates 

Didymus

She'd be seen as someone who doesn't know **** about politics and should stay the **** away from having any political power (which would be correct).

Archived