💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

T.I ended relationship w/ Iggy Azalea, throws shade at "difficult" artists

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

Can we stop the Iggy/Azealeia thing? Iggy actually got hits, Azealea actually got a decent album, none of them are relevant anymore., happy now?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

Can we stop the Iggy/Azealeia thing? Iggy actually got hits, Azealea actually got a decent album, none of them are relevant anymore., happy now?

Are you? Since you got that off your chest?

Paper Gangsta

Lol at the first comment... Gurl :toofunny:

& I see the similarities, but I think this is different. Akon bailed because the media and public were turning on Gaga so he cashed out while he could because he saw a disaster coming, he said that. T.I. stuck with Iggy while she was becoming the laughing stock of the industry, through all the beefs etc, but by the sounds of it she's just not cooperative so the partnership deteriorated. At least that's how he's making it out.

girl u didnt even try to do your research before coming for him. GOODBYE

Sis...

He literally has ten :lmao:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.I._discography#Singles

Fixed :green: 

TimisaMonster

Well I knew she wasn't gonna last...nobody even talked about her when she performed outside with Demi...

She had her couple of hits and that's all...she cancelled her tour...didnt take TI's help...she's over. 

:bye:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Alcina Dimitrescu

Are you? Since you got that off your chest?

Kinda :proud: i do feel that at this point we're beating a dead horse with this feud.

I really don't understand the point of cheering the demise of someone's career since it's pretty much the exact opposite of what Gaga preaches but whatever. :awkney:

tumblr_na7gv0zou91sdcdr7o1_500.jpg

Omg why haven't I heard this before :rip:

I really don't understand the point of cheering the demise of someone's career since it's pretty much the exact opposite of what Gaga preaches but whatever. :awkney:

Maybe cos we aren't Gaga's puppets and we have our own minds hihihihi

Riot Poof

Is that the "B*tch I'm Madonna" instrumental in the background? :air:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Maybe cos we aren't Gaga's puppets and we have our own minds hihihihi

Yes. Because not being in agreement with constantly bashing someone who has been throughly routed by the media all this year definitely qualifies as being "Gaga's puppet". hihihihi :bye:

Katsuki Bakugo

actually watch the video instead of copying+pasting :lmao:he's actually defending her to an extent.

I was joking. but hey? Werk. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

lmao girl you need to chill

and maybe watch some netflix...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived