Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Sam Smith tweets Dance in the Dark lyrics.

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

thats really one of the greatest songs i love it so much. listening to it takes me back so hardcore to such a specific time in my life 

it wasn't. Only in Australia I think xx

Yup, it wasn't a single here just a promo single on iTunes before the album dropped. It was an official single in the same places Eh Eh was one.

However, Galaxy FM (before it became Capital FM) was a local only station in the North East of England and they played a shortened version of it before the third single was announced (they also played Alejandro before it was a single and the Bad Romance demo when it leaked)

Katsuki Bakugo

Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick :pray:

One of her most epic lyrics.

the only one worthy of being inked

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Yup, it wasn't a single here just a promo single on iTunes before the album dropped. It was an official single in the same places Eh Eh was one.

However, Galaxy FM (before it became Capital FM) was a local only station in the North East of England and they played a shortened version of it before the third single was announced (they also played Alejandro before it was a single and the Bad Romance demo when it leaked)

I miss Galaxy x

Archived