news

Emmys discussion topic

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES VIOLA YOU DESERVED THIS!!

I love Viola Davis, but Tatiana Maslany deserved that award, particularly after being snubbed two years in a row.

Jesse Pinkman

I love Viola Davis, but Tatiana Maslany deserved that award, particularly after being snubbed two years in a row.

I've never seen Orpan Black, so I can't really argue. But I do know that Viola acted her ASS off on HTGAWM

It's science, bitch

what a wasted opportunity. She could've promoted til it happens to you.

The Emmy's aren't like the Oscar's. There are no performances. There should be though. The show would be a lot more entertaining.

I've never seen Orpan Black, so I can't really argue. But I do know that Viola acted her ASS off on HTGAWM

Love Viola, but I was rooting for Robin. They're all so great though. 

Oh no doubt about it, Viola is a force of nature.

The Emmy's aren't like the Oscar's. There are no performances. There should be though. The show would be a lot more entertaining.

I'm probably not with the majority of people, but I love awards shows for the awards. I hate the performances usually. They can be quite long though. 

FlopSlurper

There's nothing impossible. There's always a first time. Like c'mon her manager could've spokern to them and arranged a surprise performance FOR A GOOD CAUSE.

Gaga should hire me :koons:

Jesse Pinkman

Love Viola, but I was rooting for Robin. They're all so great though. 

Yes! All were Amazing nominess .

It's science, bitch

LGHunter

lena headey deserved that award have you seen her acting in mother's mercy it was on fleek tbh. 

• Admin changed the title to Emmys discussion topic

Archived