Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Emmys discussion topic

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Warholian

Gaga will present her award at 10:40 PM EST time. 

:excuseu:

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
barcodemonster

Most boring award show I've ever seen Gaga come out here, say a few words and slay my life so I can turn the channel!!

scan my barcode

degenerate

BITTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I SWEAAAAAAR TO GOOOOOOOOOOD GAGA BETTER BE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKING PERFORMING CAUSE TO JUST FUUUUUUCCCCCKINGGGGG PRESENT A DAMN AWAWRD IS TAKING AS LONG AS LG5 IS.

:madge:

ugh reading this next to your avi made me sick to my stomach :giveup: She's the biggest presenter by far, she's gonna be towards the end if not last to keep the viewers tuned in until the last minutes. Why do y'all act like this is something difficult to grasp.

kevinthesheep

oh my god is there any chance that she will drop a surprise performance on us? or is it virtually impossible

Warholian

I guess the europeans better go to bed now 

25p5x87.gif

I'm in Canada but this show is just torture. I have to watch if they mention or show Gaga, though, so I'll live through this gross hosting and presenting job. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

ugh reading this next to your avi made me sick to my stomach :giveup: She's the biggest presenter by far, she's gonna be towards the end if not last to keep the viewers tuned in until the last minutes. Why do y'all act like this is something difficult to grasp.

gguuuuurrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllll is youuuuuuuuuuuuuu maaaaaaaaad ooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr naaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh? :neyde:

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

• Admin changed the title to Emmys discussion topic

Archived