đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Emmys discussion topic

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Davidsonary

Weird. So many commercials but none of them for AHS Hotel. Scream Queens on the other hand..

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BITTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I SWEAAAAAAR TO GOOOOOOOOOOD GAGA BETTER BE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKING PERFORMING CAUSE TO JUST FUUUUUUCCCCCKINGGGGG PRESENT A DAMN AWAWRD IS TAKING AS LONG AS LG5 IS.

:madge:

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Bloody hooker

They just said Lady Gaga :wao:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Davidsonary

They just mentioned her again. Then again they did that for the entire show during the Oscars and she appeared last. :emma:

Blue Jeans

Weird. So many commercials but none of them for AHS Hotel. Scream Queens on the other hand..

It's not from the same Channel AHS is FX and Scream Queens is Fox, and the Emmy awards is being broadcasted by Fox so of course they'll promote their shows.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

How is it that my stream runs flawlessly during the ad break and as soon as the program starts again it freezes all over the place? :giveup:

Warholian

Sarah Paulson 100% should've won. If 2 damn heads can't make you win I don't know what would. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Davidsonary

It's not from the same Channel AHS is FX and Scream Queens is Fox, and the Emmy awards is being broadcasted by Fox so of course they'll promote their shows.

Oh. I didn't know that. I guess I'll go to bed now then. :emma:

• Admin changed the title to Emmys discussion topic

Archived