đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Is Taylor Swift aka the New Thriller Creator In Last Place?

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pressed Lana stan strikes again! Only this time he learned how to copy a thread from ATRL

who will love me when the night is over

PrinceGaga

yuBp3pY.png

You use Mozilla? :awkney: :awkney: 

jk 

You know, Taylor's most probably complaining about this while she polishes her Grammys and platinum certifications and clears room on her shelf for the new ones about to come in. It must be really hard on her, the poor girl.

GagaMyBlood95

bc she doesnt have dedicated fans.

The teen girls only had one choice, ofc theyre not gonna sacrifice JB or 1D

:lmao: omg this is amazing

Cody Draco

The pressed Lana stan strikes again! Only this time he learned how to copy a thread from ATRL

Honey I don't go on ATRL, I was voting my fave for Best Alternative Act and decided to vote in all the other categories. When I went to the biggest fanbase I was shocked to find your fave in last place. Certainly the current female Michael Jackson aka the biggest thing in pop music would be leading not left in the dust. I'm just making sure everyone here isn't brainwashed into thinking Taylor is untouchable, dominating, and godsent. You tried it tho. :rip:

Cody Draco

You use Mozilla? :awkney: :awkney: 

jk 

You know, Taylor's most probably complaining about this while she polishes her Grammys and platinum certifications and clears room on her shelf for the new ones about to come in. It must be really hard on her, the poor girl.

What do you use, Internet Explorer or the crappy Google Chrome? :awkney::awkney:

Redstreak

The fact that we're resorting to this though :skull: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Honey I don't go on ATRL, I was voting my fave for Best Alternative Act and decided to vote in all the other categories. When I went to the biggest fanbase I was shocked to find your fave in last place. Certainly the current female Michael Jackson aka the biggest thing in pop music would be leading not left in the dust. I'm just making sure everyone here isn't brainwashed into thinking Taylor is untouchable, dominating, and godsent. You tried it tho. :rip:

Sure

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Cody Draco

Sure

giphy.gif

The screenshot is mine and the text in the OP is mine, so we're at a stalemate... mate.

I'm not obsessed with charts or Beyonce so ATRL has no appeal to me.

large.gif

Archived