💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

ThinGa slays everyone and everything

Bitter

Featured Posts

chromadica

she definitely looks like she's lost a lot of weight. 

i wonder what her dietary regimen has been...?

eating less grains? more greens and veggies? 

has she been doing the Purium cleanse? 

or just exercising...

i mean honestly, a lot of her weight / bloatedness is probably a result of eating highly decadent food.. especially bread & pasta. 

maybe she went paleo.....

She has been working out a lot the last few months, as well as yoga and stuff. She mentioned a diet as well, but she's never really elaborated on it.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do fans on here love talking about Gaga's weight so much? I like talking about it too so im not trying to criticize. I just don't know why I find it entertaining to discuss.

venusian

Why do fans on here love talking about Gaga's weight so much? I like talking about it too so im not trying to criticize. I just don't know why I find it entertaining to discuss.

bc thats all the gays care about is visual aspects 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

She has been working out a lot the last few months, as well as yoga and stuff. She mentioned a diet as well, but she's never really elaborated on it.

Apparently she was drinking this:

2B52E20900000578-3196291-image-a-5_14394

I am happy with whatever body image she wants to have as long as it's in a healthy way!!! But it does look like she toned up and lost a little weight and losing weight does wonders on someone's confidence and you can tell she is feeling extra fierce and fabulous lately. Work it, honey! :hor:

JusKeepBreathin

I like her when she is healthy! But I loved her at the Grammys.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I like her when she is healthy! But I loved her at the Grammys.

She was a litte chubby there but the lace on her face hid most of it so it wasn't that easy to notice

She was a litte chubby there but the lace on her face hid most of it so it wasn't that easy to notice

Gaga was chubby at the Grammy's?? 

FreePalestine

Gaga was chubby at the Grammy's?? 

Yes look at the gifs when she is clapping after she lost to Adele. She has an obvious double chin

Gaga was never "chubby" or "fat". Those two words describe someone who is actually over fat, meaning their body fat percentage is outside of the healthy range. I really doubt this was ever the case with her. Yes, she has gained a lot of weight before but her starting points are usually slightly underweight or at the very low end of normal.

People seem to think that if someone isn't thin they are automatically fat. There is a huge normal range in between those two ends.   Its like nobody knows what a normal weight looks like or something.

What an awful thread packed with tons of ridiculous replies.

thank you for contributing to this topic with another ridiculous reply. :bye:

Brooke Candy

What an awful thread packed with tons of ridiculous replies.

like yours

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived