💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Is LG5 Gaga's most important album, past, present and future?

Benji

Featured Posts

ARTPOP was not a bad album. tbh it could be a great album if it wouldnt be so messy. for example dwuw as a lead single with the same ama preformance for vma will definitly score #1 and would boost album sales. brooklyn nights should have been on the album. no j&d (hate it!!!!). but other than that it was a very solid piece of work that had a lot of potential.    

as of LG5.   i dont think she cares about charts (otherwise she wouldnt do C2C). she looks a lot more in a happy place now. she doesnt seeem like she is trying to please anyone. and hopefully thats the sound that we will get with the new album. something fierce, creative, and gaga.  gaga never dissapointed me. and im sure shes gonna bring it with this album. 

But CTC was like a healer album, for forgetting the missteps and critics to ARTPOP. She's aware (I think) she has to have some hits or something if she wants to keep doing big videos and wearing brand clothes, I mean, she cares a little

She's currently on top of her game: she's filming her first cameo appearance on a primetime television, critically acclaimed, Emmy winning program, she's recording an album with the greatest hit make (AKA RedOne), writing it on her own, marrying the man she loves, she had won her 6th GRAMMY, she had a nomination for an EMMY, and currently on the course of being nominated for a GRAMMY & an OSCAR with 'TIHTY'. :trollga:

THAT'S NOT A CAMEO

JanPianoMusic

If you're going to build this album up the way you're doing right now, there is no way you will not be disappointed. 

You will never please everyone.

If you're going to build this album up the way you're doing right now, there is no way you will not be disappointed. 

So fugging true

giskardsb

No it's not an overdramatic end of the world situation.  Everyone acts like if she's not one of the top 5 Pop girls her career is over. It's not. In fact it would probably free her up.  I don't remember her ever saying she'd quit music if sales are bad. She said she's rather quit than be forced to compromise herself too much simply because of sales. 

Archived