Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
movie

Trailer:Firsssst Trailer for "The Jungle Book" released.

yASSsss

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I am impressed on how amazing the picture and everything looks, if you consider the fact that everything is done by a computer :applause: 

did u even watch the trailer :excuseu: 

yes, it was offensive

0P41JOS.gif

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Pure Adrenaline

Starring:
Bill Murray
Neel Sethi
Ben Kingsley
Idris Elba
Lupita Nyong'o
Scarlett Johansson
Christopher Walken
Giancarlo Esposito

collage_6.jpg

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is life I'm bald my weave have just been snatched capital S-N-A-T-C-H-E-D .... yas Disney, never expected to be such hyped for a children movie :giveup:

can't wat :wao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Kulture Kiari

This has already been posted hun:

But ot: I kinda hate the fact that disney is basically remaking all of its classic tales. If they had a dark twist, id be ok. But this looks like its just relying on the cgi effects instead of telling a good story. 

TailoredGuilts

" In this movie, photorealistic jungle is 100% computer animated. The whole movie was shot in sound stages, using the latest in CGI technology, something director Jon Favreau was excited about at the August convention.

"The man Walt Disney was an inspiring figure who took old stories, he's a storyteller first and foremost. He also loved technology. Taking the edge of technology and applying it to old stories was his formula for success, and we wanted to do that here," Favreau said. "We wanted to used 3D, digital recording, and CGI in ways no one has before. The best CGI, I think, is the kind that just disappears."

The young newcomer star Neel Sethi actually filmed all of his scenes twice - once in a mocap suit and the second time in his costume. He'll appear in live-action alongside the CGI animals and jungle. "

Stoked...All Aboard the hype train :giveup: 

omggggggg

did anyone notice the bear was whistling "Bare Necessities" when they were floating in the river.... omgg

My childhood... Be still my heart. :giveup:

yASSsss

omggggggg

did anyone notice the bear was whistling "Bare Necessities" when they were floating in the river.... omgg

My childhood... Be still my heart. :giveup:

i did :giveup: ....that last scene gave me so many memories :giveup: 

Mogli.Balu.detail.jpg

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Didymus

The animation looks absolutely fantastic but I still have doubts, especially when I look at the snake (when you're going for GCI realism in a jungle movie a talking animal is just gonna look ****ing retarded no matter how beautiful you make it) and the bear.

But we'll see, definitely an exciting release :flutter:

It looks good :udidnt:

but I wish Disney would stop re-interpreting their classics and start making original films that can become classics for future generations. 

yASSsss

This has already been posted hun:

But ot: I kinda hate the fact that disney is basically remaking all of its classic tales. If they had a dark twist, id be ok. But this looks like its just relying on the cgi effects instead of telling a good story. 

u cant judge a movie with its first trailer...how do u know they don't have a good story ...they only showed the main characters,first trailers are always toned down :sweat: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Kulture Kiari

u cant judge a movie with its first trailer...how do u know they don't have a good story ...they only showed the main characters,first trailers are always toned down :sweat: 

True that. I started sounding like those fans already saying AHS will be bad based on that short trailer. Mess at me :saladga:

Archived