💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

On This Day In Music History...

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This is my continuing series on music events that occurred on this day (September 15th) in history. Some days may be bland and some days may be eventful. 

Huey Lewis and the News releases their third album "Sports" featuring four top 10 hits; "Heart and Soul" (#8), "I Want a New Drug" (#6), "The Heart of Rock and Roll" (#6), "If This Is It" (#6).

Huey_Lewis_%26_the_News_-_Sports.jpg

Cyndi Lauper releases her second album "True Colors" featuring the #1 hit "True Colors" and the #3 hit "Change of Heart". 

Cyndi_Lauper_-_True_Colors.jpg

Tiffany releases her debut album "Tiffany" featuring two #1 hits; "I Think We're Alone Now" and "Could've Been" and the #7 hit "I Saw Him Standing There". Tiffany was struck by the sophomore album curse, making "Tiffany" her only big album. 

tumblr_mqt2srlYjl1rufl3do1_500.gif

Donna Summer releases her 13th album, "All Systems Go", featuring the #48 hit "Dinner with Gershwin" 

220px-Allsystemsgo.jpg

The Trans-Siberian Orchestra releases "The Christmas Attic" featuring the Christmas classic "Christmas Canon"

The_Christmas_Attic.jpg

Muse releases fifth album "The Resistance". The first single off the album, "Uprising" becomes Muse's first song to chart on the Hot 100, peaking at #37.

Kid Cudi releases his debut album "Man on the Moon: The End of Day" featuring the #3 hit "Day N Night"

Evan Peters

pretty sure a lot artists with 1-2 #1 singles in the 80's suffered the sophomore album curse lol

emma roberts is an abuser

ChasingGhosts

Muse and Cyndi are my favourites! True Colours is also one of my favourite albums of all time.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Archived