đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga vs .... **** Off with those threads

LGHunter

Featured Posts

LGHunter

**** off with those **** threads. Yeaah katy sells more tay rules now and bey has a bigger ass. But does that all matter if you love a artist like gaga. You should support her and not make some nonsense threads. Bitch please we all know that gaga is better in het fking own way... All these artist are good and i enjoy the songs of all of them. 

JUST ENJOY THE MUSIC OF GAGZ AND MANY MOREE....

p.s. sorry for my language :s

Didymus

I'm sure the generic response would be: it doesn't matter but it's still fun, so back the **** off.

Bellatrix

Normally I don't like that kind of threads but right now it keeps the forum going when we don't have so many news

They don't bother me unless it's a complete landslide against one of them. A lot of people here don't think objectively and happily fill a whole thread up of BS about an artist.

It's quite cringey having Gaga fans trying to shoot down an artist in a pack when they were also the ones crying about people not liking something trivial Gaga does.

Riot Poof

I'm not a fan of these threads because they foster hate for the person put up against Gaga. It seems like many members are incapable of laying down the facts or stating their opinions without trying to turn things into a stan war.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived