other

Taylor Swift likes Tumblr post bashing court jokes

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

She is too busy performing her record-breaking 1989 World Tour.

Lana, what's good?

Taylor is really performing at the 1989 World Tour?

I've seen so many names attached to it that I forgot who it was for.

Yikes.

tOvCXSo.gif

Iwontell

How DARE you make a joke about a funny situation, the internet!? ****ing dumb asses!

But really...like, if you've been on the top of the world for a while and that the worst ppl are saying about you, be glad! It could be (and it might get) worse...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Bleachella

Taylor is really performing at the 1989 World Tour?

I've seen so many names attached to it that I forgot who it was for.

Yikes.

tOvCXSo.gif

oop even I'll admit that was a good one 

tOvCXSo.gif

Kacey Elizabeth

This girl seriously has no sense of humor. She and her fans really need to humble themselves  and take her own advice and shake it off.

Obviously, Taylor doesn't think that she has a flaw and can do any wrong, and thinks that everyone else is always so mean and unfair to her. She goes around, cries about how other people constantly hate her and do wrong to her, and tries to blame them when something goes against her will or someone doesn't do things her way. She doesn't really take responsibility for anything. It's sad and concerning, really. 

Taylor is incredibly entitled. She grew up rich and had her every whim catered to, and now, she seeks retribution on anyone who didn't do things her way or didn't give into her system. She also brainwashes her fans along the way to hate on the people she's in a mindless, childish feud with. 

People make copyright jokes because Taylor always has her management, record label or team suing people or threaten them that they'll do such thing (they work on her behalf and orders), copyrighted the ENGLISH LANGUAGE, the mess that Taylor Nation started a while ago on Twitter regarding tweets and etc. Other artists don't have this problem.

She needs to get over herself.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

No, yours just had one of the most derided SNL performances in history :shrug: 

aCMYuHQ.gif

That performance, even though it was a mess, is still more iconic than Taylor's entire career.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Redstreak

That performance, even though it was a mess, is still more iconic than Taylor's entire career.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Whispering

At least my fave has performed one of her songs on SNL.

tOvCXSo.gif

When I search Taylor Swift SNL there's just some ****ty monologue.

You did a ****ty job with your search, then. Taylor has been the SNL musical guest twice and one of those times was the host. 

Try again. 

I really wish you would stop kissing her ass.

I really wish you would stop being a btch towards Taylor first, idk I'm a fking fan of hers and you don't expect me to defend her? Are you just being delusional here?

And to that katykat who only knows how to like "shady" posts, well done on your endeavors and accomplishments of being a poor hater!  

I wish y'all could coexist without arguing. Keep it on topic 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived