💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

BBM Spends Second Week at #1; Sells 77,000 Copies

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

The Weeknd's album, Beauty Behind the Madness, spends a second week at the #1 on the Billboard 200. It moves 145,000 units and sold 77,000 copies. While the album is #1 on the Billboard 200, it  was outsold by Five Finger Death Punch who sold 114,000 copies. All together The Weeknd's album has now sold 403,000 copies.

I'm glad the weeknd broke through. I was rooting for him the whole way through! Maybe he can launch Lana's career with Prisoner.

Purr more, hiss less.

I'm glad the weeknd broke through. I was rooting for him the whole way through! Maybe he can launch Lana's career with Prisoner.

Launch Lana's career? What? Lana already sells out massive amphitheaters, arenas. Her albums and singles sell well too for the type of music she makes...

Morphine Prince

I hate this streaming ****. If someone outsold him, he doesn't deserve the top spot.

It's a more accurate way of measuring the demand of a particular artist's music. Sales + Streaming = Demand. Sales ignore all other forms of music consumption. Streaming is increasingly replacing illegal downloads. I can personally say this myself. I haven't downloaded music illegally since 2013 except for leaks that I later delete off my computer. 

PicklePower

I hate this streaming ****. If someone outsold him, he doesn't deserve the top spot.

I hate how some of y'all are so close minded about streaming. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Launch Lana's career? What? Lana already sells out massive amphitheaters, arenas. Her albums and singles sell well too for the type of music she makes...

I mean commercially, as in top 10 hit, or even a #1 song for a few weeks.

Purr more, hiss less.

JEWRJEWR

the fact that this album is on the same level as miley cyrus' album (lyrically) :lmao: 

kinda sad tbqh :saladga:

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived