Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Hate from AHS / Jessica Lange fans ?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

The complaining is stupid. Who cares if she's being promoted a lot? It's only for commercials and such things are forgotten soon enough, so again what's the big deal?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Is Gaga being promoted too much? Perhaps, yes. 

Is it completely justified? Yes. 

As I've said before, Gaga being cast on the show is the biggest thing that's happened to it since the beginning. No respectable magazine or entertainment website is gonna cover this season and say, "Ya know where the REAL story is? Sarah Paulson!" And it's nothing against Paulson, she's a brilliant actress, but that's not how the business works.

If Beyoncé or Taylor joined a show as a series regular later on in its run, their respective production studio would be ALL OVER that as well, even if the rest of the cast were established actors.

Jessica Lange fans are pissed because Gaga is taking the role that would traditionally be Jessica's if she were still in it (the blonde, seductive woman with some sort of motive central to the storyline).

As an AHS fan, I find it a bit annoying sometimes that most of the teasers so far have been around her, but not because I think it's the wrong way to promote it (you've got the biggest pop star in your show, not doing that would be crazy) but more for the fact that it's talking her character up to a point where it's about to become overhyped and people, including Gaga fans, might be disappointed with the outcome.

who honestly cares, instead of worrying about **** can we be happy she's the star and if ur a stan what's the complaint who cares if non-fans hate her or it, just enjoy it for god sake

Concerning Gaga's 'overexposure' I think people should stop blaming her but them should blame Ryan Murphy.. I mean they see her as the girl who wants all the attention on her which is not the case... She's just glad being part of AHS family. I hope all of this won't waste her experience...

They do blame Ryan. Almost every AHS fan is aware of Ryan Murphy. He is very extra. Not just with AHS, but with every other show he has created. Most die hard AHS fans and message bored are in a "wait and see" feel about Gaga. The fans knew Ryan was going to milk this. 

I really believe most of  the AHS fans will be impressed by her and she will win them over.

high heeled fem

Wasn't Freak Show the most watched show in FX's history or something?

yes and the worst series LOL! and i have een watching since 2007..... i dunno lots of ppl i know irl r excited for this season and not even huge on gaga.... tbh it just looks badass! also the fact that its linked to season 1. 

its gonna be great:wao:

Archived