Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Yolandi fans causing drama on Instagram; Die Antwood attacks Gaga

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny

whaaat? I thought everybody had forgotten that group since the last controversy. oh nvm everybody will forget about them tomorrow

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TiphEret

I don't get why people get soo mad. This is exactly what makes them glad. they don't want to be liked, especially by Lady Gaga fans. Plus Yolandi did nothing: she posted lol. Yes one word "lol". Honestly I am amazed that this thread has 18 pages, keep it going guys it's quite entertaining.

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

I don't get why people get soo mad. This is exactly what makes them glad. they don't want to be liked, especially by Lady Gaga fans. Plus Yolandi did nothing: she posted lol. Yes one word "lol". Honestly I am amazed that this thread has 18 pages, keep it going guys it's quite entertaining.

Aren't you a Lady Gaga fan as well? What are you trying to say? Cos it sounds like you're suggesting that being a Lady Gaga fan is something to be frowned upon, especially by groups as *~.indi.~* *~.edg!.~* and *~.c0ol.~* as Die Antwoord.

And yes she said 'lol' but the implication is there and her little buddy made it all very clear in his post.

They should be grateful that she gives them more press than they'll ever get, first with that music video and now this. They're obsessed :rip:

Giorno Giovanna

I used to like them, but they are scum filled with negativity

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

TiphEret

Aren't you a Lady Gaga fan as well? What are you trying to say? Cos it sounds like you're suggesting that being a Lady Gaga fan is something to be frowned upon, especially by groups as *~.indi.~* *~.edg!.~* and *~.c0ol.~* as Die Antwoord.

And yes she said 'lol' but the implication is there and her little buddy made it all very clear in his post.

They should be grateful that she gives them more press than they'll ever get, first with that music video and now this. They're obsessed :rip:

Of course I like Lady gaga but I am not a die hard fan that wil get upset about what they say. I couldn't care less but that includes every other artists because I know what I like about her and that's enough for me. Of course I don't say it's should be frowned upon, why would I be here then? 

However for them not liking gaga they expect fans to react like this, they are provocative, but it's hard to really their intention because the whole group is an act, they said it themselves. It's up to you to take it seriously or not. Personally i don't , that's why I find laughable that everybody (including their fans) overeact. When it comes to press, they have their own audience so I don't think it's a way to get fame for them. they were known before Lady Gaga offered them to be on her tour to open, and everything they criticized is what she represents (the fact that she assume they need her to be known in the US, while they were pretty known, that's something a lot of foreign band find annoying about American culture) so cool you hate them, find them uncool or whatever but I don't think it's gonna harm them because overall their fan don't listen to Lady Gaga (except me :toofunny: )

and about everybody commenting their success...clearly you don't anything about the band, or their career so maybe you are the ones that need a life...

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Of course I like Lady gaga but I am not a die hard fan that wil get upset about what they say. I couldn't care less but that includes every other artists because I know what I like about her and that's enough for me. Of course I don't say it's should be frowned upon, why would I be here then? 

However for them not liking gaga they expect fans to react like this, they are provocative, but it's hard to really their intention because the whole group is an act, they said it themselves. It's up to you to take it seriously or not. Personally i don't , that's why I find laughable that everybody (including their fans) overeact. When it comes to press, they have their own audience so I don't think it's a way to get fame for them. they were known before Lady Gaga offered them to be on her tour to open, and everything they criticized is what she represents (the fact that she assume they need her to be known in the US, while they were pretty known, that's something a lot of foreign band find annoying about American culture) so cool you hate them, find them uncool or whatever but I don't think it's gonna harm them because overall their fan don't listen to Lady Gaga (except me :toofunny: )

and about everybody commenting their success...clearly you don't anything about the band, or their career so maybe you are the ones that need a life...

"the fact that she assume they need her to be known in the US" - Where did you get that from? She just offered them a job by appearing on her tour. That's a positive gesture. And it's ironic that you say they don't want her to be known or get press, yet they still rode on her dick from that offer by making her the focus of a video. If they really didn't want attention by using other artists, they would've kept it private. Same with this instance.

They are rude and unprofessional no matter which way you slice it lol.

SlaeUrAnus

Stupid cow. I dunno who the hell she thinks she it.

Stick to your **** music you irrelevant piece of ****.

:bye:  

In my messy era.

TiphEret

"the fact that she assume they need her to be known in the US" - Where did you get that from? She just offered them a job by appearing on her tour. That's a positive gesture. And it's ironic that you say they don't want her to be known or get press, yet they still rode on her dick from that offer by making her the focus of a video. If they really didn't want attention by using other artists, they would've kept it private. Same with this instance.

They are rude and unprofessional no matter which way you slice it lol.

it's true there used that feud for publicity but it's not about the gesture,  if she had listen to their music she would know they would never open for her shows and there lies the issue but anyways you think what you want about them I just see it another way that's all no offence

Iwontell

Still trying to get press using Gaga's name?
That's sad...well, what else can you expect from wannabe hipsters...?

Oh, and someone needs to inform this Yolanda girl she didn't invent or make this haircut popular...case in point: McQueen Fall 1998

Fall-1998.jpg

So, yeah, you have no fkn claim to this hair (or to those supposedly-edgy contacts that Marilyn Mason had been using since forever before you came along...wait, does that make you a parasite, Yolanda?) and Gaga can use her hair in any fkn way she wants. Now go back to oblivion with your smelly hubby... :love:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived