đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Yolandi fans causing drama on Instagram; Die Antwood attacks Gaga

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

It's disgusting me how rude some "fans" are being on Instagram. So much for supporting Gagas message of love and tolerance. They're saying some downright despicable and rude things. Why can't people let artists fight their own battles the way they wish instead of leaving death threats and calling people sluts and c***ts?

Because that would an awful thing to do and goes against everything Gaga has stood for over the past 7 years of being around. Let her handle responding to it if she wants to, because any response she gives will look infinitely classier than whatever monsters write in the comments.

oh please we all know the type of people Die Artwood are, if they want to play with firfe they will get it, and celebrities are no different from normal people, if they feel like posting horrible things about other people then they should know that other people will dot he same to them, they called gaga a "****tard parasite" and killed her in the music videos, they are no victims, not even perez hilton has said horrible things like this, it's not like gaga fans are draggint them for no reason, they asked for it with theyr horrible comments

o5q9kw.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

That weave is probably worth more than Yolandis entire career. Bitch sit down. Gaga actually makes that style look good and not like some cracked out bum

oop

1080381_o.gif

SpaceAce

As someone has already pointed out, Riot Girrrl and Winona Ryder both made this hairstyle popular in recent years... not this hipster.

PopBitch

Did Gaga call Katy "this fuktard parasite biter b---h"? :proud:

and coming from a Madonna fan? The Irony :laughga:

My comment was agreeing to his comment which was responding  to the first comment which was this, a comment about all of these celebrities.

"I will never understand the egos of these celebrities.

"Hey, that person's doing something similar to what I've done! They must be copying me!"

"Get OVER yourselves,:"

I think Yolandi's comments are ridiculous because somewhere Yolandi copied that hair.  

But I was responding to the comment above, which was about "the egos of these celebrities" and, hey, "They must be copying me."  I chimed in agreeing with the reposting of Gaga's tweet, which was showing she is one of "these celebrities.".   She hasn't been immune to the "ego"  and calling out someone for supposedly in her mind copying her when it's regarding someone she doesn't like,.

Having said that, the Yolandi thing is ridiculous.

mariomania1234

But... That does not even look like Yolandi's bangs at all. Hers are much shorter.

Gaga's been sporting this look FOREVER. I don't understand the logic.

GloZell Green

Yolandi is the girl from Die Antwoord 

die-antwoord-yolandi-visser-woman-band-m

Even then I don't know who she is :later: :bye:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Dramatica

Dear Die Antwoord fans,

Call me when your favs go to school and learn English.

**hi kidz Ninji speaking?
so?...im doing a little speech in LA soon at The Egyptian Theater in Hollywood... i gon b talking bout da weirdest movie i ever seen... ERASERHEAD... directed by my hero, David Lynch... Eraser head was a MASSIVE fkn influence on me and ÂĄ when we was starting Die Antwoord... dis was da movie made me wanna be a director... and make weird-ass music videos... Eraserhead iz almost more like a dark dream dan a movie... its so special 2me and ÂĄ

Bye for now :trollga:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Dramatica

Dear Yolandi,

For your F information

ladygaga.jpg

lady+gaga+born+this+way+2011+i-d+magazin

05-lady-gaga-born-this-way-beauty-evolut

Also

beyonce-shorter-bangs-400x470.jpg

Get over yourself.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived