Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with Inez (September 12)

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Warholian

Beautiful video Inez worked on with Bjork recently, as well as doing her album cover. I would die if Gaga uses Inez and Vinoodh again the next album. They should be in control of all music videos in my opinion unless she can get Joseph Kahn. They always compliment each other so well. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

TimisaMonster

Gonna shoot the promo pics for ACT II I see.... :stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PopThatArt

Beautiful video Inez worked on with Bjork recently, as well as doing her album cover. I would die if Gaga uses Inez and Vinoodh again the next album. They should be in control of all music videos in my opinion unless she can get Joseph Kahn. They always compliment each other so well. 

You think Joseph Kahn's work is good? You must be confused, it's Jonas Akerlund who compliments Gaga well. 

Go see A Star is Born

Warholian

You think Joseph Kahn's work is good? You must be confused, it's Jonas Akerlund who compliments Gaga well. 

Despite my thoughts on the majority of Taylor Swift's music and videos, I thought Blank Space was fantastic and, in my own opinion, one of the best music videos of the decade. I just want a single storyline music video sort of like Paparazzi. That's why I agree with you in that I'd love Akerlund too. Telephone P.3 please and thank you.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived