💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga put her face back to normal? (Prior to 2012)

Kanye West

Featured Posts

She's got such a beautiful face :flutter: I do kind of wish she'd take it easy with the tape as I can't imagine it's good for her own body image but it's the same as her smoking, drinking etc... As long as she stays in control, it doesn't bother me!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

If you told me this

3-lady_gaga-jpg.jpg

and this

September-2009-Lady-Gaga-VMA-After-Party

were the same person, I'd never believe you

The first one is heavily photoshopped, not a candid.

The face tape drove me nuts when she was using it everday tbh, it made her look awful and like she was making a dumb expression all the time, like she was smirking and high. Perfect example:

gaga-apr12.jpg

Add on top of that her poor styling in 2013-2014 and the overall effect was that she was trying too hard to look beautiful and failing, as opposed to being effortlessly stunning as she was prior.

As someone else pointed out she's cut back on the crap a lot this year and she mostly looks like herself again. Compare the above pic to her Oscars 2015 looks. Age doesn't completely change the shape of your eyes, lips, and cheeks within two years, especially not when you're in your twenties.

Before:

Lady-Gaga-Kenneth-Willardt-Photoshoot-20Gaga_front_profile.jpglady-gaga-2010-mtv-video-music-awards-05

Now:

lady-gaga-performing-at-stevie-wonders-glady-gaga.jpgLady-Gaga-BellaNaija-December-2014.jpg

Oh, I thought you mean this one

Before

lady-gaga-ugly.jpg

big-gaga-03.jpg

After

FrIz8Fk.jpg

Gaga8.jpg

No? :lolga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Americano

Temporary injections aren't nearly as bad as what some Hollywood stars do to their faces, so it doesn't bother me. If she's happy, cool! She knows when to stop.

Bette Davis

In my opinion, I think the tape deforms her expression and makes her look odd. I do not find the lip injections appealing in the slightest either. I really think that's all she's doing and neither is permanent. Hopefully it's just a phase that she moves on from (and fortunately it seems like she is) and does not do anything permanent.

Her face, especially her smile, is so much cuter without injections of face tape

tumblr_m2p14bolcD1qm6231o1_500.gif

tumblr_mu2dzk7Rs21r3rcywo2_r1_500.gif

Then again, this is just my opinion and I hope she does whatever makes her feel the most confident and beautiful.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

In my opinion, I think the tape deforms her expression and makes her look odd. I do not find the lip injections appealing in the slightest either. I really think that's all she's doing and neither is permanent. Hopefully it's just a phase that she moves on from (and fortunately it seems like she is) and does not do anything permanent.

Her face, especially her smile, is so much cuter without injections of face tape

tumblr_m2p14bolcD1qm6231o1_500.gif

tumblr_mu2dzk7Rs21r3rcywo2_r1_500.gif

Then again, this is just my opinion and I hope she does whatever makes her feel the most confident and beautiful.

there's a fitness/weight difference between the two gifs you posted. Gaga was the fittest she's ever been during the first half of the BTW era. It makes a difference in how your face looks. 

Though she wasn't unfit during the ARTPOP era, she looked a lot more relaxed and had natural curvatures in her face and body going on. 

crisTEAne

not this again, GOD.

i hope she'll pull a sia in the future, so all you little complainers won't have to look at her ABNORMAL face. 

this is getting ridiculous at this point.

tumblr_m69areGzza1qfo41fo1_500.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Let her do what she wants tbh. No shade but it shouldn't matter. Plus, I feel like its just makeup (besides the lips and her nose job in 2007).

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

she looked better in 2012 than she did prior & she's never looked as good to me as she did then with the exception of the GRAMMYs. I actually preferred her attitude and appearance and tbh I've always been a fan of her music but her fashion (especially in TFM era was  off-putting for me, i got the messages i just didn't think she suited it)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived