❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Will you buy LG5? Be honest!

Delete

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I will be buying LG5, but not digitally...I never listen to anything on my Itunes Library and I love popping in a CD and looking at the booklet every once in a while...

:legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Why am I surprised to find out that many fans don't buy her albums? I mean if you're on GGD you basically can be regarded as a stan or an avid fan rather than only a casual one :emma:

I regard purchasing albums of your fav a very basic and cardinal thing to do as a fan and if this is absent in you, unless you're impecunious which is a valid reason, then you are really not that sincere to the artist in my opinion.

Bradley

I will be buying LG5, but not digitally...I never listen to anything on my Itunes Library and I love popping in a CD and looking at the booklet every once in a while...

:legend:

I don't get the point of buying digital music because you can listen to them on Soundcloud, YouTube, etc.

TimisaMonster

I don't get the point of buying digital music because you can listen to them on Soundcloud, YouTube, etc.

This...I've learned now not to waste my money on digital releases. Like you said...I can listen to it for free on YT or SC when I'm online...not through Itunes Library :smh:

But when I'm on the road....omg nothing like having that CD quality and turning it up loud! I blast Aura almost every day as I'm driving with the windows down cuz I want people to hear the slayage of the demo... no shame :lmao:

Bradley

This...I've learned now not to waste my money on digital releases. Like you said...I can listen to it for free on YT or SC when I'm online...not through Itunes Library :smh:

But when I'm on the road....omg nothing like having that CD quality and turning it up loud! I blast Aura almost every day as I'm driving with the windows down cuz I want people to hear the slayage of the demo... no shame :lmao:

did people stop you to ask you for the name for the song? :emma:

ronnialessandro

And people wonder why ARTPOP didn't "sell so well" (even though it did) but its because people DONT buy the music. Its not expensive or much to as people!

Omggggg youre so hot! 

TimisaMonster

did people stop you to ask you for the name for the song? :emma:

No...but I do purposefully look for drivers with their windows down...and when we're at a stop...they have no choice but to enjoy the eargasm :stalkga:

Bradley

No...but I do purposefully look for drivers with their windows down...and when we're at a stop...they have no choice but to enjoy the eargasm :stalkga:

lmfao I'd like to take a ride in your car some day

FameHookah

Funny thing is , i have all of her albums , and never listened to them (physically)

Lmao itunes ftw, i only buy them to help ha sales and for collection purposes

WTF is MDNA

CaliLilMonster

Buying it on iTunes and a physical CD at the least. If she does any signed copies like the Cheek to Cheek I'll get that too. Plus I might buy physical of standard/deluxe/Target Deluxe if it's released as such.

TimisaMonster

lmfao I'd like to take a ride in your car some day

I be like

GILl1OK.gif

A Beaverhausen

I will buy it, Gaga could make an experimental album of her just burping and I'd still purchase ASAP! Obsessed- haha I'll always support her and line up the night before waiting to buy her music! :gaycat::love: Give me the thing that i love- LADY GAGA 

Archived