Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Will you buy LG5? Be honest!

Delete

Featured Posts

Ooooh. Give mama the coins. 

You better be back here to post the proof. 

I even bought all that stuff for Cheek To Cheek :whitney:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

Ever since TFM, I've bought the physical at Best Buy and the digital on iTunes on the day of release (and I went and bought TF too.) I downloaded the ARTPOP leak and listened to it but I still bought both versions. I'll do the same with LG5 :nick:

One Banned Boi

Bad Monster Kid

I'll end up buying 3 copies like I always do. CD, digital, Vinyl. I like to know my money is supporting a one of a kind artist. 

She's the only artist (except for unsigned bands demo's at gigs) I buy psysical cd's of. I prefer vinyl but since that always comes out quite late, I buy the cd. 

I always have and I see no reason why I wouldn't this time. I almost never buy a full album on itunes, just the singles when they are released to support Gaga. I mostly listen to spotify or my already huge collection of music.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Bad Bromance

I'll end up buying 3 copies like I always do. CD, digital, Vinyl. I like to know my money is supporting a one of a kind artist. 

That is awesome!!!  I do the same!  You should change your user name to Good Monster Kid.  LOL 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Didn't buy The Fame or The Fame Monster.

I've purchased digital copies of both Born This Way and ARTPOP. 

(Although did have a HQ leak of ARTPOP for about a week before its actual release; swapped that out with a purchased, legal copy once it came out lol)

no i dont buy albums

ill download it on torrent tho

being on my hard disk is better than a grammy so gaga should be thankful 

mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

FGGrayson

of course!! i bought C2C, right now i don't buy music like i use to, but there's no doubt when it comes to Gagz & Panic!

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

kiwifromvenus

And people wonder why ARTPOP didn't "sell so well" (even though it did) but its because people DONT buy the music. Its not expensive or much to as people!

yASSsss

My first album i ever bought (legally) was Born This Way,and the 2nd one was ARTPOP...so yeah,i will buy her next one too ..both digitally and physically...she deserves my coins :whitney: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived