💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Will you buy LG5? Be honest!

Delete

Featured Posts

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought physical cds of tf/m and btw and got ARTPOP digitally. i wanted to get the Starbucks edition of C2C but I never found one :cry: I might buy LG5 if she releases it when I'm not poor and broke anymore :emma: But ngl if she releases it tomorrow I'm putting on my eyepatch and peg leg if u know what I'm saying

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Flippy

Yas. I love the b---h, so definitely. :yes: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

i always buy her albums, there's something special about having a physical copy

Same here.
I still can't grasp the idea of buying an album digitally. I always buy a CD. The feeling is just too specific and can't be explained unless you feel it as well. And I am not even that old, I am 22 
:awkney:

On topic: I will probably buy it. But if she releases it soon. If she releases it in 2017 or 2020 no thank you :bye:

Pharamon

I never claimed to be an amazing one :shrug: Being a "fan" means different things to different people anyway :laughga: As long as we're enjoying whatever we enjoy in the best way possible then I think it's all fine :yes: 

That was a joke :laughga:

That was a joke :laughga:

Initially I thought it was but I wanted to be on the safe side and reply seriously LOL :lmao: Thanks for clarifying for me :toofunny: 

Archived