Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Will you buy LG5? Be honest!

Delete

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

Buying a physical copy is so f***ing exciting! Like seriously! Its something you get to take home with you. Its like taking a piece of Gaga home. I wish more people would embrace hard copies of albums/songs. It used to be such an event back in the day - more so than just download and what not. With an album in the physical sense you get to listen to it from beginning to end or are more likely to

I agree! There's nothing quite like getting a CD in the mail or going to the store to buy it. I miss the days when my parents were able to buy me CDs. :cryga:

My dad has a massive CD collection, and I wanna have one of my own in the future. :flutter: I just gotta graduate college and get a good-ass job first.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

I always download from iTunes, does that count?

I feel guilty If I just get the music for free.

Of course it counts 

Jesse Pinkman

I still remember the utter excitement and joy of when Amazon delivered ARTPOP to my house. I wanted to cry of excitment. I had waited so long. :cry: 

It's science, bitch

malazam

A physical copy but not a digital one. The first Gaga's album I bought was ARTPOP....in my country it's hard to get the most popular album in the first week-month so I exported it from Europe, the first week and I paid 52 dollars on it and I don't regret....maybe a little bit 'cause the price now is 10 dollars.....I will bought it...ARTPOP came out in November so that summer I listened to it everyday in my family's car

another shot before we kiss the other side

AlexanderLevi2

I bought two physical copies and three digital versions of ARTPOP. Of course I'll buy LG5. I just like looking at the artwork and lyrics page. I remember getting ARTPOP on the day it was released and I sat in my friends car while we drove to a different town and blasted ARTPOP. Everyone loved it.

ill do the same once LG5 is out :gaycat:

Currently listening to Joanne

yes because i am a big fan therefore i will support her in any way i can :yes:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived