💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry Refusing To Put Out Any New Music For A While

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

But Katy Perry touring shouldn't really make Bonnie Mckee tired.

:sharon: SCREAMING. THE SHADE. THE TEA. THE PERFECTION.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born Brave

Katy is doing exactly what she did with Applause / ARTPOP.... she's sitting idle waiting for Gaga to make her move- although this time I think Gaga expects it which is why ya'll should be surprised if she Beyonce's this **** and drops the lead single with the album all at once with no warning. Boom. 

VenusBlackStar

I'm holding out hope for R8 to come soaring down from the heavens and put all this Taylor/Katy nonsense to rest

Riot Poof

I hope Katy gives Gaga a break this time. She already won 2013. I'm not gonna be happy if she competes with Gaga again, especially if her music is inferior to Gaga's.

I'm here for artistic growth on Katy's part tho. Maybe this break will allow Katy to take her music to the next level.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

LoveandMagic

Lol, every time some artist is mentioned on this thread, I look at the bottom and an ad is showing that artist. Crazy coincidence. 

But yeah, I imagine any artist would want to take a break after touring. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I'll throw my PRISM-copy in the lake if KP4 is released in the same week as LG5 such as their lead singles :koons:

That would be kind of amazing actually. Just think about it, we would get like, 30 great pop songs the same week from two very talented musicians. I'd live.

darkchylde

That would be kind of amazing actually. Just think about it, we would get like, 30 great pop songs the same week from two very talented musicians. I'd live.

I didn't know Gaga confirmed the LG5 tracklist to be 30 songs long?

Erm are ppl really this butt hurt and pressed STILL that ppl liked ones work more than The others O.O well okey waaaaay more, but still. Why does it matter? Cant you just hope that both will produce some AMAZING music, when ever they do, regardless ofthe other... Just grow up please! 

Erm are ppl really this butt hurt and pressed STILL that ppl liked ones work more than The others O.O well okey waaaaay more, but still. Why does it matter? Cant you just hope that both will produce some AMAZING music, when ever they do, regardless ofthe other... Just grow up please! 

People can only move on when something new happened to take their attention from it. Since nothing pop music related happened in Gaga's career since AP, it's not possible to move on. You want ppl to move on, give them something else to talk about within that topic.

Born To Slay

mte, tho it'd be really cool if that happened. She can out do Miley's news album.

People can only move on when something new happened to take their attention from it. Since nothing pop music related happened in Gaga's career since AP, it's not possible to move on. You want ppl to move on, give them something else to talk about within that topic.

perhaps so, though ppl shouldn't dwell in The past. Look in to The future instead! :) And stop thinking what others maybe doing...

Radio Ga Ga

i think she meant katy perry+ lady gaga album 30 songs

I highly doubt Katy's going to try and eclipse Gaga again. I think after Roar vs Applause, the general public and Katy's team feel Katy has already beaten Gaga and that there is no need to reignite that competition. 

(that's not say Gaga won't do great w LG5. Our baby is picking up steam once more and she's coming to snatch) 

Archived