Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
question

Do you think Gaga will take a break after the LG5 era + tour?

Creyk

Featured Posts

I wouldn't be surprised if she got pregnant after the tour, wrote during pregnancy etc or even just put out small acoustic EPs/jazz following having a baby so she's still "working" even if it's just super small stuff so she can adjust to parenthood etc.

I think she's learned to listen to her body and adjust her workload according to what she can physically do - I don't think she'd continue to work at the rate she usually does while she's pregnant/new mother.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaneybaby

I hope not i miss when she was single n all she had were the fans and the music. I think inevitably that provides the best material bc your whole heart and soul is in it then. I think she will get married and have kids sometime after next album, poss married before but not kids til after. Makes me sad she's growin up tho i gotta say 

Born To Slay

Maybe after the LG6 tour (I say LG6, piss off u don't like it), she could do a residency show like Britney does now and she could release a new single every so often. It'd be a greatest hits show.

She may take time off, but she won't be able to stop her creative mind or the happiness she gets from being on stage.  So she won't really retire.

I live outside the space time continuum.

sipthistea

Why would she? 

Maybe she'll take some time to come back, but the stage is her life. When she's there, she really feels it

a break from Pop, totally, but while she's out, she still be singing with Tony.

She'll be carrying Tony's Urn with her .

"Baby loves to dance in the dark!" 

VenusBlackStar

She'll be carrying Tony's Urn with her .

"Baby loves to dance in the dark!" 

AAAAHHHHH :lmao:

She might, but then again Bey got straight back to bendin' after having Blue Ivy while still having time to be mom too so idk I guess Gaga could do that too if she wanted.

No, I don't think she will ever fully retire from music. After this next album though, I do think she'll slow down in order to focus more on family and such. Maybe a new album every 3 years or so. 

We're all Stronger Together!

No, I don't think she will ever fully retire from music. After this next album though, I do think she'll slow down in order to focus more on family and such. Maybe a new album every 3 years or so. 

But we already have 3 years between albums.

AP - 2013

LG5 - 2016

(no c2c doesn't count) 

Although I guess you are right, 3 years is more than enough to put together at least a decent collection of songs, specially if someone loves working as much as Gaga claims to.

But we already have 3 years between albums.

AP - 2013

LG5 - 2016

(no c2c doesn't count) 

Although I guess you are right, 3 years is more than enough to put together at least a decent collection of songs, specially if someone loves working as much as Gaga claims to.

Though I do count C2C, I suppose I should have said 3 years between major projects. This includes albums, television, films, etc. 

We're all Stronger Together!

ShockPop

No. She has still got to secure her career as a beast before taking a hiatus.

When she does have a baby, though, I fully expect her to put out her old demos and things on a series of ep releases over the course of 2 years to tide us over.

Fiona Apple

Is that a joke or something? We are talking about Gaga.She wouldn't do that.. She will probably calm down and work less after the LG5 era but nothing more than that

Archived