💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna's brother: "gays are sore winners"

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

He posted this to his FB:

The county clerk in Kentucy deserves about as much support as you would give her if she were a muslim women who insisted on covering her face and refused not only gay marriages licenses, but divorce, accusations of rape and driving a car without ur mans approval.....perspective is everything.....this woman is a civil servant, she is required to follow federal law.....but why should she....when DOJ and other civil authories don't follow federal law when they choose not to.....i.e. Washington State and Colorado (POT) come to mind...or the abstract notion of "sanctuary cities".....i always thought that sanctuary was the province of churches.......these things aside....this is why we have elections.....if the folks of this county in Kentucy don't want her as the county clerk....then don't have to vote for her.....that is how a democracy works....not to mention the courts....in the mean time.....since when are we the arbiter of other peoples faith?.......can you honestly say that you know how much a person is allowed to have??..if i'm not mistaken, it's in the constitution.....something about religious freedom or something......selective shaming and bullying corrupts a democracy....freedom of press, speech and religion give it strength. Not to mention reason and the god given compassion we as humans have a right and responsibility to practice. Once again, the gay community feels the need to be sore winners. Is it so difficult to allow this women her religion?...or must we destroy her in order for here to betray her faith. No matter how we judge its truth. The rights we have all fought for, mean nothing, if we deny her hers.

https://www.facebook.com/cgciccone?fref=nf

So he's basically one of those gays that likes to throw the community under the bus to feel like he's appeasing the majority :shrug: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Who? :emma:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

aaronyoji

what exactly is his point? both cases are in the wrong. only, because that woman in kentucky is a white christian, she gets called a hero for it. that's the real double standard, not the fact that gays are "sore winners" like seriously shut up. i can only imagine being madonna's brother would also make him so out of touch with reality.....

Bette Davis

He uses the argument that her religious freedom is being violated. No one is forcing her to marry or have s-x with a female, so technically she is not sinning by her religion's standards. I've never understood this whole 'denying lgbt service is my religious right' bull****. Baking a cake for or handing someone their marriage certificate because it's your job is not going to be seen as a sin by any logical god, but I guess these people are too stupid to comprehend that. Why are we even paying attention to Madonna's dumb brother anyway?

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

LoveandMagic

I'm not quite sure what he is arguing (literacy goes a long way guy), but I look at it like this: From what I've read, this woman was married four times. In Biblical times (and even today to a lot of modern Christians) divorce is immoral (breaking sacred vows) and she is still considered the wife of the first man she married, meaning she has committed adultery on at least 3 occasions! Now what if some Old Testament Bible thumper clerk tried to deny this woman a license because in his religious view that she's a *****? I bet her and her supporters wouldn't be so quick to proclaim that clerk a hero. When her husband stands in the building lobbying shouting about "sodomites" to law-abiding citizens, does he stop to think that his ass would be getting stoned if we allowed people to circumvent the law according to their faith (he's an adulterer too)? A person's religious view point of the world should never interfere with the rights of others. 

And I love how defenders of this bigot twat and her clan scream about "what about the Muslims?" every chance they get (because apparently there are only three branches of faith in the world). I like to pose that right back at them too, what if some [insert other religion here] didn't approve of their marriage based on the other guys faith? Would Fox News have them on proclaiming them heros? (hint: not unless your white and/or Christian!)

because that woman in kentucky is a white christian, she gets called a hero for it. that's the real double standard

Reminds me of the Quiver-full movement (and some sects of Mormonism), and how they are praised for popping out tons of kids (even though it basically renders the women as little more than servants/breeding mares) because it's mostly a "white movement," but if a black or latino family has a lot of kids, particularly a poor black family, even if they are Christian, they are "welfare queens" that want "gov't checks" and need to learn to "close their legs."

He uses the argument that her religious freedom is being violated. No one is forcing her to marry or have s-x with a female, so technically she is not sinning by her religion's standards. I've never understood this whole 'denying lgbt service is my religious right' bull****. Baking a cake for or handing someone their marriage certificate because it's your job is not going to be seen as a sin by any logical god, but I guess these people are too stupid to comprehend that. 

They just want an excuse to be bigots. Plus they get praised for it and lots of attention by certain media outlets. In fact, I heard one friend joke about how their "get rich" plan was to start a popular business (like catering or photography), deny certain groups of people service, get sued, go bankrupt, and then start a website raking in money from fellow bigots who want to "stand up for their rights." 

They can spare me their BS, because they think they are all super special snowflakes but couldn't give a spit about the rights of others, especially if they are different. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Riot Poof

I don't think illegally discriminating against non-straight people is the same as wearing a niqab/burqa.

If a Muslim woman did what Kim Davis did, I wouldn't support her either.

Christopher Ciccone needs to stop being a mess. He threw his own sister under the bus by writing a tell-all book, like... :wtf:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived