Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Should i rewatch AHS: Asylum before Hotel?

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

It's so good :giveup: Best season by miles :giveup: 

And i feel some things about Asylum will be connected to season 5. Hotel's oppression gives me asylum vibes :stalkga:

How funny I decided to watch asylum this week and I'm finishing the last episode as I type this. 

This would be my fourth time watching it :legend: 

Jewels n Drugs

Gurl i never watched it so i might be with you

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

malazam

Well, it was confirmed that Hotel has a connection with Murder House.....but you should because it's a really good season tbh :rockstar:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Tokyo Rose

I would rather rewatch Freakshow. I already forgot everything about it. I remember everything from Asylum because I've watched the whole season twice

Jesse Pinkman

That season was so twisted and ****ed up. I loved every bit of it. Brilliant stuff.

It's science, bitch

It was definitely the best season. I thought Coven was the most fun, but as a drama, Asylum was the best. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Mister Gaga

It was definitely the best season. I thought Coven was the most fun, but as a drama, Asylum was the best. 

That season was so twisted and ****ed up. I loved every bit of it. Brilliant stuff.

:kissga: 

My guess is that their 'dive back into horror' is related to how well season 2 is liked. It was the most horror oriented.

Purr more, hiss less.

Jesse Pinkman

My guess is that their 'dive back into horror' is related to how well season 2 is liked. It was the most horror oriented.

I really hope so. :giveup: 

It's science, bitch

Archived