💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with ha Manager looking fine

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blackwillow

She's all #PromoteOnlineKindness #GoddessofLove etc. one minute and the next she's promoting talking sh*t about people. It's so not Born This Way. I'm fine with her talking sh*t about people, the majority of people do, I do. It just makes her look fake going from Mother Theresa to The C*ntess. I mean she dropped Azealia Banks for her "bad attitude", yet Gaga is trying to be a bad b*tch with all of her cigarette pics and now this.

Who are you Lady Gaga? I feel like I don't know anymore.

you are Stan for Gaga and I don't expect you are so that naive gurl

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

I'm glad the BTW/PromoteOnlineKindness era is over

Gaga made her fanbase look like the misfits, the uncool kids of the party... We were and still are the easy target for other fanbases to go at it, and I blame Gaga for this representation of us... for a long time I didn't want to consider myself a little monster, cause i felt good in my own skin, and i thought that being a little monster meant you had to be insecure and having problems and trying to make it out and be brave (that was in like 2010)

That's why its uncool to like Gaga till this day and age, she brought it upon herself, I love the album that made us "uncool" tho.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

TimisaMonster

She's all #PromoteOnlineKindness #GoddessofLove etc. one minute and the next she's promoting talking sh*t about people. It's so not Born This Way. I'm fine with her talking sh*t about people, the majority of people do, I do. It just makes her look fake going from Mother Theresa to The C*ntess. I mean she dropped Azealia Banks for her "bad attitude", yet Gaga is trying to be a bad b*tch with all of her cigarette pics and now this.

Even Gaga forgot about the #PromoteOnlineKindness crap when she had a Perez meltdown on Twitter and shaded Katy for copying her tour...

She basically preaches what SHOULD be done, but she herself doesn't practice what she preaches...

Then again...Gaga's overall attitude changes every album era...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bette Davis

She looks so beautiful :flutter: she looks really happy and healthy. She's come a long way since 2012/2013

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Katsuki Bakugo

Even Gaga forgot about the #PromoteOnlineKindness crap when she had a Perez meltdown on Twitter and shaded Katy for copying her tour...

She basically preaches what SHOULD be done, but she herself doesn't practice what she preaches...

Then again...Gaga's overall attitude changes every album era...

This era she is a k u nt 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Warholian

She's like an albino Mortisha and I love it. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

TimisaMonster

This era she is a k u nt 

Koons...the word is koons :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Katsuki Bakugo

Koons...the word is koons :derpga:

She was a Koons, now she ain't that Shiiit no more. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

RAMROD

I think her bra look familiar though?

She must have wearing it once before :fan:

Wonder what they were talking about.

It could be some light topics.

Or discussion about the future plans.

The possibilities are endless.

I need AHS now tho, Gagz.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JazzGa

Did anyone else think she was just talking about her boobs when she said "the girls"? :rip:

I love when she wears underwear as outerwear :flutter:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

CannaeDrive

You clearly misunderstood the quote from her IG, she is just talking business and stuff with her manager. I don't know were you take that she speaked ill in any way about anyone.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived