💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

All time best singers you know?

Blade

Featured Posts

jelena-tomasevic.jpg

Jelena is a very good singer, I like her voice. Is there anything specific that you like about her vocals?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

jelena-tomasevic.jpg

Good choice tbh. I hate her personality but her singing abilities are just amazing.

aaronyoji

barbra streisand. 

i mean, no one could touch this song/performance. it's what basically solidified her as a legend at only 25. this is a tricky genre to master, not even bey or ariana could pull something like this off because they all excel at one type of music, and its very based on powerhouse and excess. but here, its much more dynamic. i would love to see gaga work up towards trying to do a rendition of this, if she could even pull this off, to me that would be a greater feat than her oscars performance. 

also, amy winehouse. with her, its not so much about what she knows how to do with it but rather she just has a great great voice. its so warm and rich, and full. i enjoy listening to her much more than people like beyonce. 

Fiona Apple

I know what you mean. In her early years she had a very nasal sound, and I really liked that but I'm glad she evolved.

2009 Vmas has my favourite vocals ever tbh

Phoenix

Jelena is a very good singer, I like her voice. Is there anything specific that you like about her vocals?

The way she controls her voice, and how she can go from such a deep tone to a high one so fast and it still sounds so smooth. I like her voice color too. 

💎

For me, Amy Lee.

I love that heavy, sad timbre she has. It's such a powerful presence and always expressive.

& to go for a man also: Luciano Pavarotti :giveup: His voice makes me feel my soul burn in some deep dimension of my heart. His recorded performance of Turandot is my all-time favorite vocal recording. His thunderous roaring makes me feel reborn. He's been my favorite male singer since I was a baby. I loved his voice even then, as my grandmother loves to tell me.

I am so in love with his voice! His vocals are a blessing!:pray:

Susanne Sundfør

I totally like her voice! It has something special to it. Is there anything specific that you like about her (voice)? :-)

barbra streisand. 

i mean, no one could touch this song/performance. it's what basically solidified her as a legend at only 25. this is a tricky genre to master, not even bey or ariana could pull something like this off because they all excel at one type of music, and its very based on powerhouse and excess. but here, its much more dynamic. i would love to see gaga work up towards trying to do a rendition of this, if she could even pull this off, to me that would be a greater feat than her oscars performance. 

also, amy winehouse. with her, its not so much about what she knows how to do with it but rather she just has a great great voice. its so warm and rich, and full. i enjoy listening to her much more than people like beyonce. 

Barbra is just something else!!! Amazing performance, thanks for sharing :hug:

ashamednudist

I totally like her voice! It has something special to it. Is there anything specific that you like about her (voice)? :-)

it is so ethereal and eternal ..

also challenges my ear because its so strong and heavy, especially with her music, and i love that 

Archived