๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Project Runway S14 (spoilers inside)

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

I was a bit underwhelmed by the outfits for the avant garde challenge, I expected to be blown away like last year :giveup:ย SUPER shocked that the Tim Gunn save hasn't been used, guess it's pretty much confirmed that it'll be used next episode because that's the last before fashion week I think :confused:ย 

yup I think so too...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

Haven't there been seasons where Tim didn't use the save though? He might not even use it this time around.ย 

he might not, but I think this is the second or third season he has one

Haroon

To bridge the gap between waiting a whole week for an episode I went and watched Project Runway All Stars Season 4 :awesome: I'd already seen S1 of it ages ago and didn't know how far it'd continued to have further seasons, then I accidentally found out the winners of S2 and S3 so I didn't watch those and went straight to S4 :rip:ย Although now that I'm done with All Stars S4 I may go back and watch S2 and S3 even though I know who wins, just because I want to see the challenges and the outfits they conjure up :flutter:ย ย 

Haven't there been seasons where Tim didn't use the save though? He might not even use it this time around.ย 

he might not, but I think this is the second or third season he has one

Yeah I think it was introduced 2 seasons ago, I remember him using it on Char last season and I had to look up who he saved the season before, it was Justinย :laughga:ย 

My Little Phoney

To bridge the gap between waiting a whole week for an episode I went and watched Project Runway All Stars Season 4 :awesome: I'd already seen S1 of it ages ago and didn't know how far it'd continued to have further seasons, then I accidentally found out the winners of S2 and S3 so I didn't watch those and went straight to S4 :rip:ย Although now that I'm done with All Stars S4 I may go back and watch S2 and S3 even though I know who wins, just because I want to see the challenges and the outfits they conjure up :flutter:ย ย 

Yeah I think it was introduced 2 seasons ago, I remember him using it on Char last season and I had to look up who he saved the season before, it was Justinย :laughga:ย 

I love All Stars! Alyssa is awkward as hell though

Oh yeah, Justin, that guy...

Haroon

I love All Stars! Alyssa is awkward as hell though

Oh yeah, Justin, that guy...

She's no Heidi Klum but I'm beginning to really like her :flutter:ย Imagine having "I was the inspiration for Ariel in The Little Mermaid" as one of your claims to fame :giveup:ย I find the judging panel's comments and synergy hilarious on All Stars in a good way, although I'm really not a fan of how condescending Isaac Mizrahi can be with his whole "hello kids :hor:ย " line whenever he's introduced :crossed:ย 

My Little Phoney

She's no Heidi Klum but I'm beginning to really like her :flutter:ย Imagine having "I was the inspiration for Ariel in The Little Mermaid" as one of your claims to fame :giveup:ย I find the judging panel's comments and synergy hilarious on All Stars in a good way, although I'm really not a fan of how condescending Isaac Mizrahi can be with his whole "hello kids :hor:ย " line whenever he's introduced :crossed:ย 

Really? I don't mind the "Hello Kids" thing to be honest! I think it's weird that past winners got to be on All Stars though :p

Haroon

Really? I don't mind the "Hello Kids" thing to be honest! I think it's weird that past winners got to be on All Stars though :p

I don't know why it gets to me :pumpga:ย 

Yeah I found that suuuuuuper weird, and in the reunion some of them were like "at the Olympics someone may win gold but then you'll compete against them next year" and I don't agree with that comparison at all :duck:ย If you're going to have winners in an All Star season then it should only be of winners of previous seasons - not mixing runners up and winnersย :noparty:ย 

My Little Phoney

I don't know why it gets to me :pumpga:ย 

Yeah I found that suuuuuuper weird, and in the reunion some of them were like "at the Olympics someone may win gold but then you'll compete against them next year" and I don't agree with that comparison at all :duck:ย If you're going to have winners in an All Star season then it should only be of winners of previous seasons - not mixing runners up and winnersย :noparty:ย 

I agree. Also, being an All Star on season 4 of All Stars is kinda less impressive than on Season 1 haha, even though new regular seasons air

My Little Phoney

I'm confused by Tim, is he not gonna use his save this season? Or is he going to save Edmond at the start of the new episode?? I'm happy with the final three, they're very deserving, and I'm rooting for my gurl Kelly.

He's totally saving Edmond. They didn't show Tim saying "Goodbye" at the end of this last episode, which makes me think there's something going on. Why wouldn't they let Edmond show his Goodbyes?

I know when they showed clips of Heidi talking to the Top 3 on the next episode it was only Candace, Ashley, and Kelly listening to her, but I have a feeling after the end of her runway chat with them she'll be like, "And we have one more surprise for you...."ย 

Then their competition before the Fashion Week show will be what actually decides which Top 3 show.

(However, like every other season the final FOUR will actually get to show, it's just the Top 3 that end up having their collections shown on Project Runway itself)

My Little Phoney

He's totally saving Edmond. They didn't show Tim saying "Goodbye" at the end of this last episode, which makes me think there's something going on. Why wouldn't they let Edmond show his Goodbyes?

I know when they showed clips of Heidi talking to the Top 3 on the next episode it was only Candace, Ashley, and Kelly listening to her, but I have a feeling after the end of her runway chat with them she'll be like, "And we have one more surprise for you...."ย 

Then their competition before the Fashion Week show will be what actually decides which Top 3 show.

(However, like every other season the final FOUR will actually get to show, it's just the Top 3 that end up having their collections shown on Project Runway itself)

Yeah, probably!ย 

Haroon

I totally thought the same thing, Tim would never skip bidding farewell to a designer :laughga:ย The upcoming episode is always really sad though, like that one designer that makes a collection but still isn't allowed to actually show it :giveup:ย 

RAYA.core

No Tim Gunn save, I was surprised. But Edmond was all over the place in this season it was either a miss or hit at points. Yea and everyone else grew greatly. But Ashley needs to stop breaking down to own this. She has a SHOW in the season. Get it girl.

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

My Little Phoney

I totally thought the same thing, Tim would never skip bidding farewell to a designer :laughga:ย The upcoming episode is always really sad though, like that one designer that makes a collection but still isn't allowed to actually show it :giveup:ย 

yep that's always harsh isn't it....

Archived