❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Work B**ch, the most aggressive EDM instrumental released by a pop star?

TailoredGuilts

Featured Posts

TailoredGuilts

Just came across the instrumental for Work B**ch and I never realized just HOW hard hitting and aggressive it was.... It's slaying my soul right now. Everyone please listen with headphones loudly and let me know if you're experiencing this too. lol

While I was listening I was trying to think if any other EDM "singles" by Britney's fellow pop stars have had this hard hitting of a beat .... and I can't think of any..... Other than maybe Aura or Swine but neither of those came to be singles.

I always loved Work B**ch but this is one of those moments where I'm re-falling in love with it all over again. This instrumental is giving me life right now! My ears are gonna explode.

thoughts? I hope I'm not like totally delusional and the only one who sees how bad ass the buildup until the drop at @ 0:44 is

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Jamming to it :lolly: but no one has succeeded in making a proper remake of Aura's instrumental

u can't even hum to the melody because it doesn't have one, Aura is just magic, I don't know how they made it.

gagzus

Literally not, Aura is the most aggressive i've heard since it's Complextro and MJH is majorly a Hardstyle song

Fiona Apple

How about Judas? (It flopped partly because if was too hard for US radio.)

Still did better than Work Bitch though :whitney:

djBuffoon

Aura, Judas, Swine, Heavy Metal Lover, even GUY and Donatella are impressively frenetic and hard-hitting.

Brooke Candy

'Aggressive'? Gurl, BYE.  

Have you ever listened to Aura and Swine?

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived