💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Tom Hardy might be your new James Bond

Bradley

Featured Posts

Warholian

You're my new favorite.

But personally I'd be fine with Tom, although I wouldn't be mad if Idris was given the role too.

who's tom

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Voltaire

Why are they trying to reboot the franchise...honestly they need to move on and do perhaps 008...talk about other people in the agency that also have the same skills as James Bond

Not hate on the ENTIRE franchise, but seriously...they need to move on

Say whaaat?? It's the nature of the franchise to have a new man playing the same character every so often. It's not a reboot as much as its a continuation of the tradition of Bond.

3326114077_0280342d6b.jpg

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Bradley

Why are they trying to reboot the franchise...honestly they need to move on and do perhaps 008...talk about other people in the agency that also have the same skills as James Bond

I don't think people would watch a movie called 008, imagine the meltdown and how people'd claim it to be a ripoff, it's a classic and any attempt to make something new out of it would be very controversial and garner a lot of haters

Warholian

Me

I hate you then. You're a gay **** star?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Sizzily

A new actor to play James Bond doesn't mean a series reboot sis. We've had six Bonds so far and only one started a reboot.

But yes, I would absolutely love for Tom Hardy to be play him.:pray::pray:

One Banned Boi

Warholian

A secret agent gay **** star.  :hunty:

homosphobe?

Ferrer Zorola

Yes, especially if he's gonna do more frontals:fan:

so he has done full frontals before? :pray:

LIFE IS GOOD

Sizzily

What happened to Idris Elba?

Nothing. This is all speculation and fan rankings. Neither have been confirmed or denied. It hasn't even been stated if Daniel Craig will return after Spectre or not anyway.

One Banned Boi

DeleteMyAccount

homosphobe?

And a weekly church goer. 

What happened to Idris Elba?

I think people think he's too 'street'?  I don't think Idris is leaning towards the gig at the moment anyway.  Sadly.

Archived