💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you give up on Gaga if the LG5 era is messy?

Bitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kiwifromvenus

As long as she delivers a great album like ARTPOP, why would I??? :yes: 

As long as she keeps evolving like she has from day 1 and believes in her work no matter what :) Everything ARTPOP sums up :)

Really.....? If your on a fan site and would give up on someone for having another messy album then you need other priority's

not really.

Some of us are not here just for her music but for her videos, performances, visuals etc.

She is not adele to deliver just an album and singing static in front of a mic.

Gaga as an artist was never just music but a whole package so don't blame anyone for being pissed when she doesn't deliver fully on every level. 

AmenTheNight

I won't give up on her, but I'm tired of all the drama and messiness around her work. I hope all this time off from music gives her time to get her **** together, so she can plan the era properly.

Sia Daily

Never. Just because an era is "messy" doesn't make someone less talented or capable.

This is what really p*sses me off with fanbases in general, they're quick to love "their" artist but also quick to ditch them too. I think Gaga's fanbase is the most b(tchy for sure, toward eachother and Gaga herself. It's kinda like "well if Gaga doesn't create a song/album I want then she's a flop". Wtf

According to Little Monsters, the ARTPOP era was "messy" yet that was one of my favorite eras along with The Fame. It's all about personal taste darlins

eifulien

Never. Just because an era is "messy" doesn't make someone less talented or capable.

This is what really p*sses me off with fanbases in general, they're quick to love "their" artist but also quick to ditch them too. I think Gaga's fanbase is the most b(tchy for sure, toward eachother and Gaga herself. It's kinda like "well if Gaga doesn't create a song/album I want then she's a flop". Wtf

According to Little Monsters, the ARTPOP era was "messy" yet that was one of my favorite eras along with The Fame. It's all about personal taste darlins

Not to mention that there are people like me who started stanning for her during ARTPOP. So despite all the mishaps during the era, Gaga delivered more than enough... :flutter:

I don't think any of the fans here would ditch Gaga for a messy era. Drag her and fans who disagree - yeah for sure, just see how ARTPOP feels current and recent here even 2 years after release... :teehee:

But leave the fanbase - no way, no matter what they say... "If Gaga doesn't release X like Y during TFM or BTW" or whatever "I will quit" :lmao: 

B*tches, you are on a fan forum, you have got yourselves too deep into Gaga, and she apparently matters too much for all of us. We just need to keep our inner drama kweens more and enjoy the music. :flirt:

Cupid Boy

prism era was a mess  about choosing singles in my opinion ...

about ur Q , i have good memories from ARTPOP era and  it wasn't a trrible experience for me  as a new fan of her so no, i won't

Didymus

Nah. Every era's had its messy moments but every single era had moments of absolute triumph as well so with Gaga it's always best to wait around 'cause she can surprise you every single day :legend:

If it's really a mess I might just stop checking on her so often and just listen to a new album or whatever, but that's the worst case scenario I can think of so that's still pretty good.

Archived