💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Iron Maiden vocalist praises Gaga wanting to be the next, talks Madonna...

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

well, Gaga mentioned Madonna in her original quote, and she's most often compared to Madonna, so that's how the whole Iron Maiden thing started.

No ****, Sherlock.

Bashing Madonna in an attempt to put Gaga in a better light was unecessary

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

No ****, Sherlock.

Honestly I don't think Madonna is the one who stirred up all this mess in this thread. I don't think little monsters hate Madonna that much actually especially after Gaga 'reconciled' with her at the 2015 MET GALA event, but there's this one member who likes to defend Madonna, which is totally fine, by seemingly constructing neutral based arguments/discussions, which is again totally fine,

but the thing is if this person does this everytime a Madonna-related thread pops up, and out of 10 attempts 9 are in the opinion which is against Gaga's favour, what does this indicate? In other Gaga related threads he NEVER or perhaps seldom shows up. It's okay to talk facts and have discussions with other members but why is he always taking the other side and never Gaga's side?

Everyone who is a member here for some time is able to see the pattern.

JusKeepBreathin

Honestly I don't think Madonna is the one who stirred up all this mess in this thread. I don't think little monsters hate Madonna that much actually especially after Gaga 'reconciled' with her at the 2015 MET GALA event, but there's this one member who likes to defend Madonna, which is totally fine, by seemingly constructing neutral based arguments/discussions, which is again totally fine,

but the thing is if this person does this everytime a Madonna related thread pops up, and out of 10 attempts 9 are in the opinion which is against the favour of Gaga, what does this indicate? In other Gaga related threads he NEVER or perhaps seldom shows up.

Everyone who is a member here for some time is able to see the pattern.

I'm pretty sure Pandora was talking about the lead singer of Iron Maiden, but we ALL know who that member is.

Another Tom Hardy avatar...:flutter: we need a Tom Hardy avatar day.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bradley

No ****, Sherlock.

Sorry I never read your earlier posts so I don't know if you were referring to Iron Maiden or little monsters.

Bradley

I'm pretty sure Pandora was talking about the lead singer of Iron Maiden, but we ALL know who that member is.

Another Tom Hardy avatar...:flutter: we need a Tom Hardy avatar day.

Oops I never read his earlier posts so I don't know who he was referring to but thanks for the love, I've seen so much love for Tom lately and yes he is gorgeous :pray:

tumblr_m19uh6TkIT1qzg7o3.gif

Oops I never read his earlier posts so I don't know who he was referring to but thanks for the love, I've seen so much love for Tom lately and yes he is gorgeous :pray:

tumblr_m19uh6TkIT1qzg7o3.gif

I heard he was homophobic 

Why does he feel the need to bring down one of the most hard-working, resilient and truly talented pioneers of pop in an attempt to praise someone else? #OldRockstarSexism

Pathetic really, but I guess the kind words for Gaga were cute.

And y'all are a mess by the way.

:applause:  exactly 

Archived