💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can we talk about how she chose MJH over BN?

Saint Laurent

Which do you prefer?/Which should have been on ARTPOP?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?/Which should have been on ARTPOP?

• Mary Jane Holland
    • Brooklyn Nights

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Great choice MJH is my second favorite from ARTPOP ! I loved that chair dance at artRAVE ! 

I love MJH alter ego ! A great song 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I know is Brooklyn Nights is more my type of song than MJH so for my own selfish reasons I would happily have seen them swap

HOWEVER with that being said MJH fits better on the album so 

Versace

OMG , i can't live without MJH 

tbh BN over Dope yes because Dope is like the odd one out

and Tea over JewelsNDrugs would have been welcomed tbh even though we didn't hear the song 

and Partynaseous over Fashion! would have been nice too 

But ARTPOP without MJH is not ARTPOP tbh an iconic masterpiece imo 

Haroon

I prefer Mary Jane Holland but I like Brooklyn Nights too, just not as much :shrug: I wouldn't have minded Brooklyn Nights taking the Dope slot, I think it would've fit perfectly before Gypsy in the tracklist :flutter:  

PartySick

I prefer Mary Jane Holland but I like Brooklyn Nights too, just not as much :shrug: I wouldn't have minded Brooklyn Nights taking the Dope slot, I think it would've fit perfectly before Gypsy in the tracklist :flutter:  

Or have the tracklist go Mary Jane Holland, Dope, Brooklyn Nights, Gypsy, Applause and be ok with 16 songs.

I can't lose Dope :giveup:

🖤

AlexanderLevi2

Brooklyn Nights felt more like a bridge between Born This Way and ARTPOP, and should really have been on the former, if anything - as much as I love it. Mary Jane Holland not only helps to tell ARTPOP's story far better, but it's also the better song.

Brooklyn Nights could have been a huge hit though, in my opinion. So it's swings and roundabouts.

truth in every word

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2

OMG , i can't live without MJH 

tbh BN over Dope yes because Dope is like the odd one out

and Tea over JewelsNDrugs would have been welcomed tbh even though we didn't hear the song 

and Partynaseous over Fashion! would have been nice too 

But ARTPOP without MJH is not ARTPOP tbh an iconic masterpiece imo 

that's the point of dope though. She goes out and gets high than regrets her willingness to only feel happy while high. MJH to BN would have been a wtf moment tbh.

although I agree with partynauseous. Just imagine SWINE, DONATELLA, PARTYNAUSEOUS, MJH. It would have been an adrenaline rush

Currently listening to Joanne

Haroon

Or have the tracklist go Mary Jane Holland, Dope, Brooklyn Nights, Gypsy, Applause and be ok with 16 songs.

I can't lose Dope :giveup:

You need Dope more than dope :derpga: 

TEANUS

Let's talk about how Mary Jane Holland is one of the best tracks on the album and perfectly exhibits the experimental party vibe, and Brooklyn Nights is an above average breakup track

Still love BN though. MJH is just better :pray:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Scratch that. Why don't we talk about how Donatella, Fashion, and Dope made it on the album? That's a question I would love to ask her and the label. 

That is all. -DA

Dramatica

Scratch that. Why don't we talk about how Donatella, Fashion, and Dope made it on the album? That's a question I would love to ask her and the label. 

That is all. -DA

KY6dCSX.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived