Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P!nk didn't remember Demetria, Demetria replies back.

Yves

Was Demetria right?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Was Demetria right?

• Yes. She was right. Cool For the Summer (or some other song) helped me.
    • No. She just embarrassed herself. She's a joke.
    • Buy "Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Ruess)" on iTunes! (If you have extra, "Cool For the Summer" too. She kinda needs it.)
    • I don't care.

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb

I know Pink's tweet is real but is that instagram even real? Would she really go by her middle name (Beth) rather than her first name (Alecia)? 

FameHookah

She's wayyyyyy reaching. If she's that bothered, she shouldn't be on the internet. 

EDIT: Stop calling her a whale, fat, etc. It IS flamebait and we will warn you for it. Final warning

thank you! :)

WTF is MDNA

sipthistea

Too much drama.

Pink overreacts. She's a valid point, but she's exaggerating. 

MTV performers were not that bad, most of them were actually great.

What was bad about these awards was the seek of drama. And of course, the awards have become classless lately.

PaperIz

Someone's not a fan of Miley :rip:

yyou think she would at least be pleased with Miley's work with animal charities and lgbt rights:miley:

Blue Jeans

I find Demi very cringeworthy these days but

Skyscraper actually helped, I remember my freshman year in Highschool was a mess and there were all these rumours about me being guy and liking a very popular guy, and people were trashing me on social media, and i used to listen to that song cause i was leaving the school (for other reasons) at the end of the year and i did feel better and became the fabulous person that i am today (thanks to BTW too tho)

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

JusKeepBreathin

Buy "Cool for the Summer" on iTunes.

Gold in New Zealand

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived