💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P!nk didn't remember Demetria, Demetria replies back.

Yves

Was Demetria right?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Was Demetria right?

• Yes. She was right. Cool For the Summer (or some other song) helped me.
    • No. She just embarrassed herself. She's a joke.
    • Buy "Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Ruess)" on iTunes! (If you have extra, "Cool For the Summer" too. She kinda needs it.)
    • I don't care.

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

I mean yes the VMA's are supposed to be fun and kinda out there, but lately the last couple VMA's its been to the point where it's just a joke now. 

There were no standout performances and P!nk is right on that (yes tori sang great but she isn't even big? Yet Nick Jonas performed at the Pre Show? Makes no sense). Back then we all know the VMA's had some of the coolest performances in pop music history. 

But i mean now? I can't even remember the last great iconic performance in recent years (excluding Gaga cause we all know her performances on that show are everything) 

Just idk Demi's performance was awful so :awkney:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares about her own drama? She used to be fat ok but now she's slim and has tons of money like wtf get over it gurl. Her music does not contribute to saving lives or whatever lol

It's pretty clear Pink wasn't even talking about her, she did not remember Demi performed.

Demetria quoting Pink wasn't necessary at all, Silly thing for her to do.

FameHookah

Why so much hate for Demetria here lel? She has an amazing voice and her music is also pretty good.And she is a smart person.I don't see anything wrong with what she said..So many bitter people on this site..

they cant let go the swine performance mess and demi bashing gaga for it smdh

WTF is MDNA

Fiona Apple

It's pretty clear Pink wasn't even talking about her, she did not remember Demi performed.

It looked like she was in the team of people that she was shading though

Why so much hate for Demetria here lel? She has an amazing voice and her music is also pretty good.And she is a smart person.I don't see anything wrong with what she said..So many bitter people on this site..

P!nk wasn't going after Demi since she forgot she performed, which is why she wasn't mentioned in her original tweet about the other artists.

Then Demi swoops in and tweets all this nonsense.  

I guess she felt shaded because p!nk mentioned a few artists from the show that she did like, and demi wasn't one of them :green: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

She's wayyyyyy reaching. If she's that bothered, she shouldn't be on the internet. 

EDIT: Stop calling her a whale, fat, etc. It IS flamebait and we will warn you for it. Final warning

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

AdAstra

This sort of reminds me of Taylor Swift replying to Onika's Anaconda mess on Twitter. She's overcompensating with that many tweets. 

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I love P!nk but she's so full of herself! VMA is supposed to be fun and messy. I mean, its the VMA!!! not the grammys lol! Demi just wants to have fun! let her have her fun. Besides demi made some  "inspirational music" :kissga:

Archived