💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Miley Cyrus becomes the most relevant she has ever been

Warholian

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

ummm no. her music is beyond generic.  :bye:

Have you ever listened to Miley's music? :awkney: Oops I forgot her new random horrible album is not generic at all

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian

Yeah I understood that later :sharon: But anyway but initial point is that attention has nothing to do with relevancy or success in music.

Relevancy has to do with being actually related to something that currently matters. Her having attention does mean she's relevant in pop culture. As for her being successful in her music, I never said anything even near to that.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Fiona Apple

Relevancy has to do with being actually related to something that currently matters. Her having attention does mean she's relevant in pop culture. As for her being successful in her music, I never said anything even near to that.

Well Madonna is relevant in pop culture but we call her irrelevant because she can't sell her music

Cupcakeboy2

Have you ever listened to Miley's music? :awkney: Oops I forgot her new random horrible album is not generic at all

Actually Miley's new album isnt generic at all,otherwise the radio would be playing her **** 24/7 like demi's new crappy single. and dont even get me started at her attempt to look s-xy...lol :miley: 

Warholian

Well Madonna is relevant in pop culture but we call her irrelevant because she can't sell her music

Madonna is currently irrelevant because she isn't getting as much attention as most others who are considered relevant. Relevancy can rely on both attention and music sales, usually those two things going hand in hand. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Barbados

She's been around since 2006. 

Try again sweetie. 

Yea but that was with Disney and lots of big corporations creating a Product.

You realise MIley 2006-2012 wasn't her creation right? Now that shes going a **** the police route, it's questionable how long she can sustain it for

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Barbados

WOuldn't google search terms just be in relation to the VMAs/ Whats good Miley ?

I dont think it has to do with her career unlike Gaga in '10

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Fiona Apple

Actually Miley's new album isnt generic at all,otherwise the radio would be playing her **** 24/7 like demi's new crappy single. and dont even get me started at her attempt to look s-xy...lol :miley: 

I meant that that Miley's new album is not generic at all.. But it's trash... I don't really care if it's "experimental" and "out of mainstram".. Lyrically it's bad,the melodies and the vocals are also mostly bad and don't work with the music... Only some instrumentals are okay...  I prefer Demi's music which is kinda generic but who cares? It's fun,awesome,sometimes very deep... Cool For the Summer is an absolute bop btw

SO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DEMI TRYING TO LOOK SEXY? But you don't have a problem with Miley being the nastiest person in the world on her new music video... That's an interesting point of view

Paper Gangsta

Nicki Minaj doing favours to everyone's careers since 2005.

if this was cause of nicki her line wouldn't dropped like it's shown in that pic

PrinceGaga

omgg not gaga being the lowest of them all hgfjlsg bye

it's because she hasn't been up to much lately. Once AHS airs and the new era starts, it will increase :)

if this was cause of nicki her line wouldn't dropped like it's shown in that pic

mileys line is big because of "miley whats good" phrase

thats what he meant 

and if you actually look closely her line actually  went up lmao :lmao:  

Archived