Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" album discussion

Desperado

Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx

Terrence Loves You makes me so sad I can't even listen to it :noparty:

It did the same to me, it made me so very sad for no apparent reason until I realized that in fact I had lost myself when I lost him earlier this year and Lana so effortlessly put my feelings into this song.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Stephen

It did the same to me, it made me so very sad for no apparent reason until I realized that in fact I had lost myself when I lost him earlier this year and Lana so effortlessly put my feelings into this song.

aw baby <3 We've all been there. I always think of my first love when I hear this song. It's a slow burner but it's one of her best, I think.

FrozenKookie

That song became more special when I found out what "Ground control to Major Tom" means, I liked it all along because of its melody and the way she sang it with all her heart but I can also relate to it now. It's her best song on the album.

retroglamx

aw baby <3 We've all been there. I always think of my first love when I hear this song. It's a slow burner but it's one of her best, I think.

It was weird, I was okay with the whole break up at the beginning (back in feb/march) but it's been hitting me hard lately and when I heard Terrence Loves You for the first time I lost it. I lost it all. And I realized that there's no going back now and I still get trashed when I hear his tunes.

retroglamx

That song became more special when I found out what "Ground control to Major Tom" means, I liked it all along because of its melody and the way she sang it with all her heart but I can also relate to it now. It's her best song on the album.

It's a truly beautiful song, with amazing heart wrenching lyrics and and sad, depressing jazzy atmosphere. It's a perfect song to sit back and let a couple tears run down for the sake of sanity.

Cody Draco

Honeymoon is nice but not as good as Ultraviolence, imo.

And it doesn't sound like BTD either idk why she said that :laughga:

Religion, Salvatore, and The Blackest Day sound pretty BTD to me. :excuseu:

I gave my BF a bj in my car while we were listening to Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You :hor:

It was a great moment in my life :hor: 

It's a truly beautiful song, with amazing heart wrenching lyrics and and sad, depressing jazzy atmosphere. It's a perfect song to sit back and let a couple tears run down for the sake of sanity.

I gave my BF a bj in my car while we were listening to Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You :hor:

There are two kinds of people :air:

Cody Draco

We should be friends. This post is my cup of tea. :flower:

There are two kinds of people :air:

We should be friends. This post is my cup of tea. :flower:

my boyfriend and I have a long distance relationship and he visited me this weekend, he bought honeymoon for me at target (the sweetie :heart: ) and being away for so long we couldn't wait till later that night so ya :air:

Cody Draco

my boyfriend and I have a long distance relationship and he visited me this weekend, he bought honeymoon for me at target (the sweetie :heart: ) and being away for so long we couldn't wait till later that night so ya :air:

Car head never sounded more romantic. Happy for you and Lana's sales. :flutter:

I like you a lot
Putting on my music while I'm watching the boys
So I do what you want
Singing soft grunge just to soak up the noise

pumpgirl.gif

Ever since my baby went away

It's been the blackest day, it's been the blackest day

All I hear is Billie Holiday

It's all that I play

large.gif

Baby if you wanna leave