💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" album discussion

Desperado

Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

The postman better come like now tbh

RE the instrumentals, I remember last year they leaked like a week after the album release I think

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The postman better come like now tbh

RE the instrumentals, I remember last year they leaked like a week after the album release I think

The site changed their policy so it's not for sure that they will leak this time too, although there is a chance

Sia Daily

The site changed their policy so it's not for sure that they will leak this time too, although there is a chance

Oh damn.

I often wonder, how do instrumentals leak? Particularly full albums (obviously I know you usually get the instrumental to a promo cd), because sometimes it's fans who get them and then leak them?

Oh damn.

I often wonder, how do instrumentals leak? Particularly full albums (obviously I know you usually get the instrumental to a promo cd), because sometimes it's fans who get them and then leak them?

There was a sony site that could be hacked if you went to it with a tablet connected to some other device (I can't recall what it was rn, something to do with a phone) and you could download all kinds of exclusive content from it. Apparently, the final version of Damn You and Hollywood's Dead were on the site too but they were removed by the time fans found out how to hack the site. We got the ARTPOP instrumentals from that site as well by the way, with the help of a Lana stan.

Cody Draco

Swan Song is so underrated :wtf:

"Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me" is literally one of the best melodic lines in the album, its iconic for her :giveup: 

Those are the only parts I like of that song. :lolly:

It's definitely better than 24. :trollga:

Sia Daily

There was a sony site that could be hacked if you went to it with a tablet connected to some other device (I can't recall what it was rn, something to do with a phone) and you could download all kinds of exclusive content from it. Apparently, the final version of Damn You and Hollywood's Dead were on the site too but they were removed by the time fans found out how to hack the site. We got the ARTPOP instrumentals from that site as well by the way, with the help of a Lana stan.

Ooh I say!

I hate that as the years are going on, all this stuff is becoming harder to get lol. I know it's kinda greedy to want instrumentals and acapellas and stuff but it's great to have, especially if you are a fan.

I want the Honeymoon instrumentals just to complete the Lana set lol (although we still dont have all the paradise edition ones I don't think...ride, american, cola and gods and monsters)

Cody Draco

This album has got some great songs but it's clearly her worst so far. My faves are Terrence Loves You, Salvatore and 24. 

Not when Paradise exists. :awkney:

Cody Draco

Don't diss my fave album ever like that :omg:

I only care about 3/8 songs from Paradise.

I also only care about 3/8 songs from The Fame Monster.

:trollga:

I LOVE this album :giveup: Swan song, Dont let me be missunderstood, Salvatore, Art Deco, 24, The Blackest Day and Freak are my favorites. The rest is really good too!!

Swan Song may be my top 5 Lana song of all time :pray:

I only care about 3/8 songs from Paradise.

I also only care about 3/8 songs from The Fame Monster.

:trollga:

OMG which 3 from TFM?

Don't tell me only the singles :toofunny:

Ooh I say!

I hate that as the years are going on, all this stuff is becoming harder to get lol. I know it's kinda greedy to want instrumentals and acapellas and stuff but it's great to have, especially if you are a fan.

I want the Honeymoon instrumentals just to complete the Lana set lol (although we still dont have all the paradise edition ones I don't think...ride, american, cola and gods and monsters)

Guess I'm not the only one thinking ahead and waiting for the Honeymoon instrumentals. As soon as the album leaked in LQ, I knew I needed these instrumentals in my life.

Sia Daily

Guess I'm not the only one thinking ahead and waiting for the Honeymoon instrumentals. As soon as the album leaked in LQ, I knew I needed these instrumentals in my life.

Same! Paritcularly with Freak.

In all honesty, I'm not as mad about that song as I was when I first heard it in the trailer. I personally think the best part(s) of the song were the snippet in the trailer, but I do love it instrumentally, the verses sound dark...as to be expected with the queen of death

Archived