Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" album discussion

Desperado

Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?

Featured Posts

HeavyPunkLover

hi, can I have the download link please.

Thanks

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx

Guys, I'm not an expert….. but is the getleaks link really 320????? 

Jesus Christ, just download it already, listen to it and wait til midnight tonight to get an iTunes version.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Jesus Christ, just download it already, listen to it and wait til midnight tonight to get an iTunes version.

If you're tired of the same stuff get out, there was no need to be rude… I just woke up to this 320 thing and I just wanted to know if it's real or not

retroglamx

If you're tired of the same stuff get out, there was no need to be rude… I just woke up to this 320 thing and I just wanted to know if it's real or not

:excuseu: You started posting yesterday on this thread asking if the zip on a site was a real leak about 3 times when you could have easily downloaded it and check for yourself.

And now you're doing the same thing again. There's really no need to keep asking the same thing over and over.

:excuseu: You started posting yesterday on this thread asking if the zip on a site was a real leak about 3 times when you could have easily downloaded it and check for yourself.

And now you're doing the same thing again. There's really no need to keep asking the same thing over and over.

"If you're tired of the same stuff get out" quoting myself again.

:later:

retroglamx

"If you're tired of the same stuff get out" quoting myself again.

:later:

Dude, I'm not gonna get out. This a discussion thread, not a thread to come ask annoying questions.

Read-not-Read-NeNe-Leakes-GIF-RHOA.gif

Tommy Monster

1. High by the Beach

2. Salvatore :legend: 

3. 24

4. God knows I tried

5. The blackest day :giveup: 

6. Religion

7. Music to watch boys to

8. Art Deco

9. Freak

10. Swan Song

11. Don´t let me be misunderstood

12. Terrence loves you (the bridge though :legend: )

13. Honeymoon ( :toofunny: ) 

teenagechrist

Ok, I just finished Religion and I'm in love with all the songs that I have Heard. I love Honeymoon, Music To Watch Boys To, Terrence Loves You, God Knows I Tried, High By The Beach, Freak, Religion (IT'S AMAZING), and the Burnt Norton interlude is kinda relaxing.

I don't like Art Deco much, maybe I was expecting something different, but it's not a bad song at all.

I'm going to continue the album, loving it.

feeling so hot tamale

retroglamx

I love all of the songs and I still cannot believe we already have a brand new Lana album.

I didn't think there would be something more beauiful than UV but she proved me wrong. I absolutely ADORE every single song in this album. Even Honeymoon, which is the one I found the toughest to enjoy, however last night when I played the whole album I realized Lana couldn't have chosen a better song to open the album.

Freak is such a surprise as well as GKIT and Religion. Art Deco still sounds like an odd song title for me but the song is so great.

Then 24 started playing and I wanted to wear a black night gown in my Spanish villa, sitting by the window, looking at my sleeping husband while planning his death by poisoning.

Redstreak

There's a FLAC leak already. I cant pm anyone tho cause i pmed too much lol 

mind if I pm you?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived