💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you proudly say that you are a Gaga fan to others?

Hope

Do you proudly say that you are a Gaga fan and do you listen to her in public?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you proudly say that you are a Gaga fan and do you listen to her in public?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

In my part of the world, it's not a good idea. I kind of lost a few friends over something as simple as this. It depends who you are around. 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends who I'm talking to. If I'm around people who think people like Tyga and Skepta are 'legends' (e.g. a lot of people I work with) then I don't see the point in even bringing her name up because they just don't appreciate good music or talent.

Bad Monster Kid

Yes. If she comes up or music in general comes up. I dont give two ****s if it's a gay stereotype to like her. She's hands down the best performer of this generation and I'm very proud to be a little monster. 

Whenever anyone asks me what music I listen to I do tell them "Lady Gaga" proudly and sometimes I get a weird look but it's cause I know somehow I've made them feel uncomfortable and their perception might have changed about me.  But I love getting that look because it tells me how far our friendship will go without me putting in any extra effort.  :laughga:

Anyone who I'm friends with knows I'm a Little Monster. I expose them early to my love for Gaga because it is such a huge part of my life and if you're constantly ridiculing it or criticizing it then I don't have time for that. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Yes... She's nothing to be ashamed of. I mean I don't go screaming my love for her in the streets, but I don't deny that she's a favorite of mine.

I don't really get why people would hide things like that. I used to be one of those people who was ashamed of every little non-"basic" obsession... but now I just don't care. Judging people for what makes them happy is childish (assuming what makes them happy isn't like... murder, or something), so I don't worry about what responses I might get. If someone wants to argue about me liking certain music, that says more about them. And tbh it doesn't happen as often as people seem to worry it does. Most decent non-stans are just like "cool whatever" and that's that.

Ferrer Zorola

Depends who I'm talking to. If I'm around people who think people like Tyga and Skepta are 'legends' (e.g. a lot of people I work with) then I don't see the point in even bringing her name up because they just don't appreciate good music or talent.

hottie :hor:

LIFE IS GOOD

If it comes up in a conversation, then sure. Otherwise no.
Being a Lady Gaga fan (or fan of any other artist) isn't an achievement or something boast-worthy.

Katsuki Bakugo

Yes, and I will bring anyone down who tries to question why, by throwing multiple copies of born this way at them like shurikens!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived