💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Azealia Banks calls Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift basic.

No one is safe from the twitter daggers of Azealia Banks. The Harlem rapper is back to her old tricks, taking to twitter to throw jabs at both Nicki Minaj andMiley Cyrus today. Even Taylor Swift got some.

Basically, Miley Cyrus dropped off a free project the other day, and Azealia Banks is questioning whether or not Cyrus knows "her **** is whack as ****." She then proceeded to call out any female musician who rips off "downtown NYC girls," claiming they "all" make boring music.

"It's so funny to wake up and see nicki and Miley or nicki and taylor fighting when you ALL make basic ass music," she wrote, adding later, "ITS A CONTEST OF THE BASICS."

See her stream of tweets below. Perhaps she knew her twitter rant would hit the blogosphere, as she strategically placed an iTunes link for her album within it.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/azealia-banks-disses-nicki-minaj-and-miley-cyrus-news.17375.html

more of the ARTICLE here:

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/azealia-banks-disses-nicki-minaj-and-miley-cyrus-news.17375.html

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

isn't she the one who said that she didn't ruin her image? gurl, take a hard look at yourself. :smh: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SissyFromSpace

She changes her opinions fast.

i remember months ago when they were supposed to collab and make a ""global111 rap iconic smash hit11111" :rip:

KyliesChild

i remember months ago when they were supposed to collab and make a ""global111 rap iconic smash hit11111" :rip:

And I remember in an interview Azealia was praising Nicki and now...

sipthistea

Let's discuss when she becomes relevant in this industry. 

I say it again: She has good music, but she's a terrible person. 

She's the basic one

SissyFromSpace

And I remember in an interview Azealia was praising Nicki and now...

and she was stanning for TPP a few weeks ago :rip:

TheOriginalOne

When she talks, she usually makes really good points and is even a bit persuasive. But god damn, when she tweets she is a huge mess.

OeL7L9x.gif

Hahah. I agree with Azealia on this one. She is so nuts that she has looped around from being offensive to being entertaining.

Archived