šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P!nk drags VMAs

Enhsa

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I find it hilarious when an artist who hasn't been relevant for a while comes out with a statement that shades the industry and everyone on here is like "yes queen you're so right"Ā 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

I find it hilarious when an artist who hasn't been relevant for a while comes out with a statement that shades the industry and everyone on here is like "yes queen you're so right"Ā 

Define "a while." Her last US #1 was in 2013, coincidentally the same year Gaga scored her most recent top 5 hit.Ā :lolly:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

She is absolutely right. It kinda feelsĀ like some music now days have no soul....

Especially at the fact that someone with music content like Fetty Wap won over FKA twigs...

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

PaperIz

I'm tired of her shading Miley and others. I love her music butĀ damn, give it up! We get it, you're old and have never done anything trashy or wrong ever beforeĀ :reductive2:

AlexanderLevi2

P!nk is one of those artist I just can't stand. She acts like she is "so different" from the pop music industry but she's a pawn just like the rest of them. She's not bada**, she's not super unique, and she's really not that interesting. I consider her very basic.

Ā 

And I know I may get ripped to shreds for that but oh wellĀ :bye:

Currently listening to Joanne

RAMROD

Miley is good for me.

Also, please P!NK no more give me a reason type of music next album.Those sucks and too mellow for P!NK.

Getting old doesn't have to mean getting boring.

I totally disagree with that. :fan:

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

thatfoxyfeeling

Define "a while." Her last US #1 was in 2013, coincidentally the same year Gaga scored her most recent top 5 hit.Ā :lolly:

2 years is aĀ long time with no exposure in the industry to stay relevant, at least Gaga doesn't need to get attention through shading her peers.

Riot Poof

2 years is aĀ long time with no exposure in the industry to stay relevant, at least Gaga doesn't need to get attention through shading her peers.

She posted that on her private Instagram account tho.Ā :shrug:

I agree. I was just saying to someone that I miss the days of 2010. When you had strong (mostly healthy) Ā rivalry between people like Gaga, BeyoncĆ©, Pink, Brit, Rhianna, ect... Those days inspired creativity What the hell are we getting now?

Riot Poof

Anyways, P!nk was entirely justified in criticizing this mess that was passed off as the 2015 VMAs.

true, Miley, Nicki, etc are all TRASH with their meaningless and tacky music, only a few people out there still bring good music

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I agree. I was just saying to someone that I miss the days of 2010. When you had strong (mostly healthy) Ā rivalry between people like Gaga, BeyoncĆ©, Pink, Brit, Rhianna, ect... Those days inspired creativity What the hell are we getting now?

2009-2011 was heaven, all those major names releasing their stuff at the same time and all of them attending the same awards the same night, I LIVED

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

2009-2011 was heaven, all those major names releasing their stuff at the same time and all of them attending the same awards the same night, I LIVED

I know! it was interesting! And you actually did know who was going to win. I can see from a mile away who winning. Theres no substance anymore. It just sucks

tumblr_inline_ns2z2k2taN1r29d71_540.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

basically

not every song isĀ suppose to be inspirational

some songs are meant to be just forĀ funĀ 

btw does pink know that can feel my face is about c-----e?Ā 

Archived