šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P!nk drags VMAs

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Iwontell

CN666u9W8AA76v_.png

" The rest " = Nicki, Taylor, Miley ....
#shadyp!nk

p-nk-u-ur-hand-o.gif

IsĀ that really her instagram account? Why is it closed? Why does it haveĀ so few followers? How can IĀ confirm it's really her? I'm not doubting you, I'm just confused (as always)Ā :sweat:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe music isn't the same way and personally it doesn't really matter to me, however, clearly music isn't ending up in the direction that she criticized it to be since she clearly excluded artists when going on her rant, therefore, I don't really see the problem other then the fact that she wants to complain about something.Ā 

I think she's just mad at herself for getting old...That's what I see underneath the criticism but any member here is welcome to correct me if they think I'm wrong.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I think you are wrong.

After watching the VMA's no one was talking about the music or about the performances, the headlines where all about the feuds and antics of the celebrities on stage. The artists on stage were less interested in using their music to heal people and more interested in grabbing headlines. In that instagram comment it seems like Pink is celebrating the few note worthy performances while condemning the negative-attention-***** vibe that dominated the show.

Pink has been the anti-pop star since day one. She has always used her music and voice to criticize what she thought was wrong about popular music and pop culture. Did she also seem "mad at herself for getting old" when she released the song Stupid Girls? We should celebrate her for speaking her mind, not label her a bitter old pop hag for taking issue with the VMAs.

Ā 

Dorothy Gale

Why is she always so hostile? She said mean things about Xtina, Gaga and Miley, and now she's going after The VMAS, she need to chill.

IsĀ that really her instagram account? Why is it closed? Why does it haveĀ so few followers? How can IĀ confirm it's really her? I'm not doubting you, I'm just confused (as always)Ā :sweat:

yes ...It's her private account for many yearsĀ 

all her fans know that

Ā https://instagram.com/p/V2Fil0G-tY/

https://twitter.com/wmgastephen/status/303243326415589376

Look at her twitter reply

androiduser

the same can be said about gaga though, she's been looking down her nose at pop music since AP was deemed a flop, but she started off making generic electronic music about s-x, money and partying. I hope she drops that attitude towards pop soon tbh

yes, that's partly true, but I am glad she'd not dragging other artists

crisTEAne

Why is she always so hostile? She said mean things about Xtina, Gaga and Miley, and now she's going after The VMAS, she need to chill.

she dissed gagz? can you post a link to something? what the actual ****?Ā :udidnt:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Iwontell

yes ...It's her private account for many yearsĀ 

all her fans know that

Ā https://instagram.com/p/V2Fil0G-tY/

https://twitter.com/wmgastephen/status/303243326415589376

Look at her twitter reply

Thank you!!! I had no ideaĀ :sweat:
Thx again :)

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

TimisaMonster

P!no makes a GREAT point and most here even said similar things...

No doubt thus VMA's was focus more on SHOCK than MUSIC....

Ā 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Katsuki Bakugo

She is absolutely right. It kinda feelsĀ like some music now days have no soul....

It lost soul years ago...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

P!no makes a GREAT point and most here even said similar things...

No doubt thus VMA's was focus more on SHOCK than MUSIC....

Ā 

The most shocking thing was that it was allowed to air...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I agree that music does lives, but not all artists make music to save their life or others lives. Some make music because they enjoy it and have a talent for it. Some just want to entertain people.Ā Plus, the VMAs aren't that special - I'd say it's more a celebration of the years music, a bit of fun where artists can come together and just be and do anything they want. If this was the Grammys I'd agree with her, that award show should be left to really acknowledging the talent in the industry in an appropriate but still entertaining way.

TimisaMonster

The most shocking thing was that it was allowed to air...

This...the BLATANT d--g references and overly s-xual dancing was INSANE this year... Literally a whole show of Miley 2013

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Katsuki Bakugo

This...the BLATANT d--g references and overly s-xual dancing was INSANE this year... Literally a whole show of Miley 2013

It was free promo for her free album to make it look like she is a TRUE artist - when she is just singing about d--gs and s-x like everyone else...

Archived