💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wildest Dreams MV accused of being RACIST.

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Gaga's Telephone video was filmed in a prison, there for she was making light of the industrialized prison complex that has created a subclass of modern slaves. Gaga filmed a video where she was sold off to the highest bidder, there for she supports the s-x slave industry. Gaga regularly uses guns in her music videos, so she is making light of the crisis of gun violence in America. Gaga filmed a music video on a Nebraska farm, there for she supports the outdated and misused agricultural subsidies we currently have in place. Gaga dry humped an Orca whale in her Just Dance music video, I suppose she is condoning bestiality and making light of the abuse killer whales in captivity deal with. Gaga filmed a video where she is molested while in a medically induced coma by a known child molester, guess she supports child molesters...well..actually...that one might be true lol.

Did I miss something. Is this thread about Gaga?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barbados

I think if you're going to go for a certain theme that has many historical implications, expect at least some backlash

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Did I miss something. Is this thread about Gaga?

This site is about Gaga, so I used her as an example to make a point about this particular criticism of Taylor Swift's work.

JusKeepBreathin

TBH I don't think she meant to be racist. Maybe it was just not completely thought out and rushed so it could debut at the MTV  Awards. Is she privileged? Yes. Is she probably a little ignorant as to why this would be considered racist? Yes. Was it intentionally racist? No. I think it's good that she was called out. Now she will take a little more time to make sure she is not alienating any specific group in her videos. Will it hurt her career? I'm going to say no. Let's try not to turn pop stars into racist monsters because they make a mistake but let's not brush that mistake under the rug. Acknowledge it and move on. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

This site is about Gaga, so I used her as an example to make a point about this particular criticism of Taylor Swift's work.

OK dude. Good night. :queenga:

JanPianoMusic

How does this relate to colonialism though? Isn't it a Hollywood film set in Africa in the 1940s? I don't see any British or French flags waving over a giraffe and a lion?

You will never please everyone.

RAMROD

What is this serious?

Praying for Racist Dreams then :pray:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fiona Apple

was that supposed to offend me? I stated an opinion and even stated its just me, meaning I'm not expecting others to agree with me. But by all means your rude remark sure solidified your disagreement to my opinion 

Sorry I guess

PicklePower

TBH I don't think she meant to be racist. Maybe it was just not completely thought out and rushed so it could debut at the MTV  Awards. Is she privileged? Yes. Is she probably a little ignorant as to why this would be considered racist? Yes. Was it intentionally racist? No. I think it's good that she was called out. Now she will take a little more time to make sure she is not alienating any specific group in her videos. Will it hurt her career? I'm going to say no. Let's try not to turn pop stars into racist monsters because they make a mistake but let's not brush that mistake under the rug. Acknowledge it and move on. 

So, you're saying she should include a person of every race and every gender in every video of her's? You think she should always have to have a gay person and a transgender person? It's just not practical...

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

SlaeUrAnus

lmao what kind of reaching :smh: this is why people don't take racism as serious as they used to.

I guess so.

It is just an insult for those who suffer real racism and cannot do anything about it. 

In my messy era.

If only you saw the top-rated negative comments about Taylor... And of course. (regarding the bolded part) Taylor and her fans are so thin-skinned, they think that the backlash from the RED era was actually bad. 

But you did say that Wildest Dreams is doing almost as good as Justin's single, which is not true. And I never said that she's only popular because of taking her music out of Spotify. Maybe you're the who should learn to read. Argue it all you want. Her decision to remove her music from Spotify was encouraged by greed. Her argument against streaming is just so flawed and she had no valid reason to take her music out of Spotify.

For the most part, it was mixed. Just look up Wildest Dreams video on Google, you get tons of articles calling out the video. As for the bolded part of your first paragraph, it literally makes no sense and has nothing to do with what we're talking about. 

You didn't really said that the RED backlash was worse than the other girls' backlash, but you did act like it was the ultimate backlash and breakdown, which is pretty much the same thing. The RED era backlash was just a bump minor in the road. Anybody with common sense can tell. Also, the reason I compared the backlash Taylor got in her last era to other girls' is because it only proves how the "backlash" that Taylor was nothing serious or threatening, and how small it was. Taylor CRASHED a wedding party and they nicely asked her to leave, but she didn't. They had every right to call her out, and even though Conor's family did, they didn't diss her or said rude things about her. If you call that dragging, then ok. 

No, I'll continue quoting back. You're the one who started this conversation with me. If you want to end this, just stop responding. Oh and I do have clue about what I'm talking about and I'm well educated about the subject I'm discussing, sugar. Too bad that you're in so much denial, that you can't even see that.

If you think for a second that I'm going to waste my time writing a long ass essay in response, then you're dead wrong lmao. I'll say this though, you're obsession with Taylor is really not healthy. Wasting your time not only knowing all of this **** but also going into every thread, liking posts and writing essays for an artist you don't like is the definition of obsession. Do you have pictures with her eyes cut out and pins and **** on your wall? Because it sure looks like you do. Go read a book or something. And so much for the PM you sent me asking me to stop calling you pressed. LOL.

:bye:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived