💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for Lady Gaga ft. The Weeknd?

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

I know... the OP spelt it wrong at first :cryga:

Yeah I rrealized that afterwards. Sorry. :emma: 

It's science, bitch

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

1) No...his voice is annoying 

2) That would be the worst reason to collab with him just so she can have an imitation MJ wanna be vocal on her song

3) Gaga works better solo...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaisHotAF

No. I feel it would be kinda degrading for Gaga, she really should work with someone who is equal with her (Adele, Taylor, Katy) not someone so much less relevant.

Of course this hasn't stopped her before but I wish she stopped thinking that way :sweat:

First of all Taylor and Katy aren't on the same level as Gaga, Adele, or The Weeknd. He is really talented and has a lot of respect in the R&B and Hip-Hop community. The Weeknd has had two massive solo hits so far since he breaked into mainstream music.

Probably on Grindr

First of all Taylor and Katy aren't on the same level as Gaga, Adele, or The Weeknd. He is really talented and has a lot of respect in the R&B and Hip-Hop community. The Weeknd has had two massive solo hits so far since he breaked into mainstream music.

Talent is cheap

Success is something far more valuable because it also requires hard work and to consistently apply yourself

Haroon

If you are Lana Del Rey fan check out his collaboration with her. It's very good. Like Dark Paradise meets The Hills.

I will, thanks for the tip! :party: 

GagaisHotAF

Talent is cheap

Success is something far more valuable because it also requires hard work and to consistently apply yourself

The Weeknd has success. A lot of it. Look at all the success he has attained since he broke into the mainstream market. He also had decent success before he broke into pop. 

Probably on Grindr

Archived