💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for Lady Gaga ft. The Weeknd?

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Heresy! 

BBTM is one of the best albums of 2015. You better baptize your ears! 

I'll give it a shot :yes: Either I'll repent for my sins or condemn this album to eternal aural damnation :neyde: 

JusKeepBreathin

I'm not sure how I feel about him :confused: I like his verse on Love Me Harder and Can't Feel My Face is growing on me, but I'm not sure if his type of voice suits my liking constantly, like I don't think I'd listen to a whole album by him in one go :duck: If he featured on a Gaga song that'd be pretty cool, I think I like his voice but in smaller doses or something I guess :shrug:  

Not at all :dies: 

If you are Lana Del Rey fan check out his collaboration with her. It's very good. Like Dark Paradise meets The Hills.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Levine

Ariana feat. The Weeknd that happened first would bother me. 

EDIT: oh and apparently there is feat. Lana del rey too? OH HELL NO, I'm totally not here for that! 

FATCAT

How would you feel about this collab being on #LG5?

Abel has a little Micahel Jackson to him. In his song "In The Night" from his new album "Beauty Behind the Madness" 

he sounds just like MJ. :applause: 

I know Gaga wanted to work with Micahel but why not work with somebody who is almost similar? minus the dance moves. 

but 

Hidden Content

I personally don't think The Weeknd has enough material to be considered for a collab with Gaga. I would be a-okay with a collab after his sophomore album, assuming it is as good as his premiere. This isn't anything against the weekend, I really didn't consider Kendrick Lamar, one of my favorite hip-hop/rap artists to be a worthy candidate during his first album either. 

Purr more, hiss less.

No. I feel it would be kinda degrading for Gaga, she really should work with someone who is equal with her (Adele, Taylor, Katy) not someone so much less relevant.

Of course this hasn't stopped her before but I wish she stopped thinking that way :sweat:

Its styled as Weeknd. And yall are so annoying constantly complaining about his hair. If we can get over Gaga's eyebrows you guys can get over his hair.

I know... the OP spelt it wrong at first :cryga:

Born To Slay

Id be cool with it. He sounded great on both Yours Truly and My Everything, so if Gaga and him got together and made a song, I'd probably like it.

Archived