celeb

Lana Covers V Magazine's "Best of The Best" Issue

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

tumblr_nu1dxnLsav1uewoi6o1_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_nu0q85NZuV1uv3tpwo1_1280.jpg

CN5qnBkWgAI0cy_.jpg

CN5zrrvWgAApkbw.jpg

The luxury we have as a younger generation is being able to figure out where we want to go from here, which is why I’ve said things like, 'I don’t focus on feminism, I focus on the future,'" she told Franco. "It’s not to say that there’s not more to do in that area. I’ve gotten to witness through history the evolution of so many movements and now I’m standing at the forefront of new technological movements."

She continued, "I’m not undermining other issues. But I feel like that’s obvious, like I shouldn’t even have to bring that up." 

Of her new album, "Honeymoon," Del Rey explained, "It's the word that sums up the ultimate dream. I mean, life is a honeymoon, y'know?? Life, love, paradise, freedoms ... that's forever." 

Lana's magazine covers are so iconic in my opinion.

Full story coming out September 10th. Interview by James Franco.

Desperado

The luxury we have as a younger generation is being able to figure out where we want to go from here, which is why I’ve said things like, 'I don’t focus on feminism, I focus on the future,'" she told Franco. "It’s not to say that there’s not more to do in that area. I’ve gotten to witness through history the evolution of so many movements and now I’m standing at the forefront of new technological movements."

She continued, "I’m not undermining other issues. But I feel like that’s obvious, like I shouldn’t even have to bring that up." 

Of her new album, "Honeymoon," Del Rey explained, "It's the word that sums up the ultimate dream. I mean, life is a honeymoon, y'know?? Life, love, paradise, freedoms ... that's forever." 

Del Rey also appears on the glossy's cover, which was shot by photographer Steven Klein and left totally unretouched. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CN5zrrvWgAApkbw.jpg 

Archived